PDA

View Full Version : Danger zone

msstate7
04-08-2016, 09:19 PM
2 more vs Florida who doesn't lose at home, then aTm and at suddenly resurgent lsu. If we don't get 1 this weekend, we could find ourselves with a losing sec record in a few weeks.

Coach34
04-08-2016, 09:24 PM
I'l be surprised if we end up better than 1-5 this weekend and next. Fla is really damn good and A&M is a half-step behind. Thats 2 tough road series. We have to work hard and do what we can during this tough stretch

msstate7
04-08-2016, 09:28 PM
I'l be surprised if we end up better than 1-5 this weekend and next. Fla is really damn good and A&M is a half-step behind. Thats 2 tough road series. We have to work hard and do what we can during this tough stretch
aTm at home... Super bulldog weekend. Road trip to lsu after that

confucius say
04-08-2016, 09:56 PM
We will win the series against Aggie. Prob not Lsu though.

Skydawg1
04-08-2016, 10:29 PM
This was my biggest fear seeing LSU coming alive just in time for our series. We have got to find a way to steal a game this weekend.

Coach34
04-08-2016, 10:40 PM
We will win the series against Aggie.

based on what?

Skydawg1
04-08-2016, 10:58 PM
****ing bitch. LUS wins the series. I'm more of the opinion that Vandy is ass rather than LSU is that great. Sorry, just really obsessed with us winning the series in BR in two weeks. **** TAMU.

Maroonthirteen
04-09-2016, 10:46 AM
MSU baseball typically gets sweep at UF. We just have over the years.

Historically, MSU finishes SEC play a game or two above .500.

Just some perspective.

HSVDawg
04-09-2016, 10:58 AM

We need a damn good outing from Sexton today in order to not get swept. There's no question about that. But I'm not sure why all the pessimism about A&M. They were swept by UF so saying they are only a "half-step behind" them is a gross understatement. We should be able to take 2 from them in Starkville. Honestly, we should be able to win all our remaining home series and some like Mizzou and Arkansas we might be able to sweep.

klong-dog
04-09-2016, 11:06 AM
That's why I and many others stated that we so needed to finish off the sweep last weekend against OM and or the weekend before against Georgia, knowing good well at what loomed ahead.

confucius say
04-09-2016, 01:35 PM
based on what?

That we will be better than them next weekend. Hudson game will be a toss up and I give us the edge at home and sexton doesn't lose at home.

somebodyshotmypaw
04-09-2016, 02:18 PM

Good shot we go 0-3 at Florida. A&M is not a road series. It's in Starkville for SBW. We need 2 out of 3.

MarketingBully
04-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Looks like we got one at Florida. Interested to see how we compete later today. Going from our fans see a sweep on Friday for a chance to win the series on Sunday is a good deal. Let series play out before chicken littling it. It makes things go better as fans.