PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight....

Coach34
04-08-2016, 09:02 PM
It suddenly leaks the NCAA is asking people about the RebelAP Twitter account (AnalEase Presley)- and out of the blue some woman suddenly comes out on Facebook claiming to be the only one associated with the account????

just out of blue- totally random Thursday nite..a woman comes forward apologizing to the world that she was a catfish luring young recruits- and it just happens to coincide with NCAA asking people questions about that Twitter account???? An account Freezus used to acknowledge and wish happy b-day too???

Yet one more thing that makes you go hmmmmm

Dawg61
04-08-2016, 09:06 PM
How much she getting paid to fall on the knife?

Dallas_Dawg
04-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Hopefully this goes viral

CadaverDawg
04-08-2016, 09:32 PM
I have been the World's biggest skeptic that anything significant would happen to Ole Miss.....

But after some recent private conversations with people from many different "areas" surrounding this ordeal, I'm beginning to become a believer that the NCAA might just be about to wreck shit in Dixie.

SDDawg
04-08-2016, 09:38 PM
The mantra now is "everyone cheats" because those burners are going to leave a mark...

Maroonthirteen
04-08-2016, 09:43 PM
I ain't buying it either. What cha want to bet. She doesn't fit the NCAA description of booster or person of athletic interest.

It was the make it rain guys.

DancingRabbit
04-08-2016, 09:55 PM
I have been the World's biggest skeptic that anything significant would happen to Ole Miss.....

But after some recent private conversations with people from many different "areas" surrounding this ordeal, I'm beginning to become a believer that the NCAA might just be about to wreck shit in Dixie.

Well, you know the USM deal got their attention.

Regarding the burner phone deal, how sure are we that the NCAA is on to that? Has Robertson implied that the NCAA has burner phones in hand?

BeardoMSU
04-08-2016, 10:05 PM
wreck shit in Dixie.

The makings of a great bumper-sticker slogan, ha.

CadaverDawg
04-08-2016, 10:14 PM
The makings of a great bumper-sticker slogan, ha.

Haha

https://i.imgflip.com/127mji.jpg

Coach34
04-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Well, you know the USM deal got their attention.

Regarding the burner phone deal, how sure are we that the NCAA is on to that? Has Robertson implied that the NCAA has burner phones in hand?

I dont know about Rosey- but Ive heard the NCAA has at least 2 burners

BeardoMSU
04-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Haha

https://i.imgflip.com/127mji.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again.

sandwolf
04-09-2016, 01:30 AM
Has Robertson implied that the NCAA has burner phones in hand?

Someone asked him about it when that rumor first came out, and here is what I remember about his response.....

His initial response was that he found it hard to believe that they could be that stupid and he basically said he didn't buy it (basically the exact same thought process that I had when C34 initially posted the rumor). Then, a few days later he posted that he had spoken to someone that said they were also hearing that the NCAA had gotten their hands on a burner phone......basically saying that this rumor was also circulating through some pretty well connected circles and not just on the message boards.

Again, I am going from memory, so if someone else remembers it differently or if he has given any updates on the topic, feel free to weigh in.

sandwolf
04-09-2016, 01:34 AM
I dont know about Rosey- but Ive heard the NCAA has at least 2 burners

If the NCAA actually has burner phones, there is no question that you get the credit for breaking that to the masses. And I'll be honest.....I hoped it was true, but I thought it was bullshit when you first posted it.

cheewgumm
04-09-2016, 02:31 AM
Obviously the make it rain guys got some girl to fall on her sword. Her "apology" was not believable and it's easy to do when nobody is going to know your name.

dawgoneyall
04-09-2016, 05:38 AM
The mantra now is "everyone cheats" because those burners are going to leave a mark...

Hearing all the time now.

Tbonewannabe
04-09-2016, 06:33 AM
It suddenly leaks the NCAA is asking people about the RebelAP Twitter account (AnalEase Presley)- and out of the blue some woman suddenly comes out on Facebook claiming to be the only one associated with the account????

just out of blue- totally random Thursday nite..a woman comes forward apologizing to the world that she was a catfish luring young recruits- and it just happens to coincide with NCAA asking people questions about that Twitter account???? An account Freezus used to acknowledge and wish happy b-day too???

Yet one more thing that makes you go hmmmmm

Wasn't this over with around a year ago? It is very interesting that the person is falling on the sword when no one was even talking about it. There wasn't any reason to bring it back up. It would be like if Dak apologized for the DUI again next year. Why bring it back up?

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-09-2016, 07:22 AM
"everyone cheats"

everyone goes 5-10 over the speed limit.

not everyone goes 85 in an 18 texting & driving on a burner phone & getting road dome from a booster's wife in their overdue loaner car

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-09-2016, 07:48 AM

not everyone goes 85 in an 18 texting & driving on a burner phone & getting road dome from a booster's wife in their overdue loaner car

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE again.

AFDawg
04-09-2016, 07:58 AM

That's the funniest thing I've read in a while.

Schultzy
04-09-2016, 08:17 AM
Nominating PSYCHO's for the Elite Posts forum and add that it is the best short post in the history of message boards. So much packed into so few words you have to read it three times to catch it all.

TUSK
04-09-2016, 08:27 AM

I am a clever fvcker... But that shit is sublime.

dawgman
04-09-2016, 08:48 AM
After seeing what Auburn got away with in the Cam scam I have no faith in the NCAA.

Coursesuper
04-09-2016, 09:03 AM
After seeing what Auburn got away with in the Cam scam I have no faith in the NCAA.

I can't argue with you over the Cam Bullshat it stunk to high heaven, but there are several differences in this case. This has been going on for three years or more, UNM is not undefeated and chasing a natty right now, and AU did not piss off the Bammers, UGA and the rest of the hitler youth in the process. And as was stated UNM is " driving 85 in an 18++". There is a lot of smoke right now,

Saltydog
04-09-2016, 09:10 AM
A simple check of IP addresses would validate whom it was or so I would think.......

ShotgunDawg
04-09-2016, 09:38 AM
So, what do you guys think Analease's account was used for & what do you think Freeze's relationship with the account was?

I want to hear some good theories.

RocketDawg
04-09-2016, 11:21 AM
So, what do you guys think Analease's account was used for & what do you think Freeze's relationship with the account was?

I have no idea but I'll bet Freeze wishes he'd never follow her, wished her a Happy Birthday, and called her a "good Rebel". If he had any common sense at all he'd just stay off social media entirely except for announcements, and especially stay away from arguing with those who try to taunt him. He obviously was well aware of what the account was all about and apparently approved of it.

ILOATHEBears
04-09-2016, 12:17 PM

My money is the account was created in the football office. Some GA or assistant thought it a good idea to help sell the cocaine whore environment in the grove to get croots attention

BossDawg
04-09-2016, 01:29 PM
I have no idea but I'll bet Freeze wishes he'd never follow her, wished her a Happy Birthday, and called her a "good Rebel". If he had any common sense at all he'd just stay off social media entirely except for announcements, and especially stay away from arguing with those who try to taunt him. He obviously was well aware of what the account was all about and apparently approved of it.

As I said elsewhere, I think the upper echelons of the UM leadership knew about these fake accounts, played along with them and even encouraged them. As desperate and crazy as they get when it comes to recruiting, I can easily see that being the case. At the very least they could use it as a way to contact recruits during dead periods, like the burner phones. Someone pointed out either here or on another board about how this "girl" and others would always know exactly which recruits were visiting and when. I'd bet a fat stack of cash that many of these "hot girls" trolling recruits for UM are big dogs with direct ties to the school.

Schultzy
04-10-2016, 07:56 AM

Slive gone

Reason2succeed
04-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Slive gone

And the NCAA has a new president. I heard he has a spine.

EliteDawgEnforcer
04-10-2016, 06:30 PM
A simple check of IP addresses would validate whom it was or so I would think.......

I don't think you understand what an IP address is and how you check one...
Unless you have someone who has Admin right and works for Facebook or Twitter...

JDog13
04-10-2016, 09:56 PM

Beautiful