PDA

View Full Version : Hi, littlejohn444. Enjoy your time here and CLICK AN AD!

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 11:31 AM
What a moron! He doesn't even realize he's keeping that Rivals thread alive and new for everyone to see.:D

MSUDawg99
04-08-2016, 11:33 AM
Ewww! That guy is nasty. Can't stand him.

Big4Dawg
04-08-2016, 11:34 AM
link??

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 12:01 PM
link??
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/fake-female-ole-miss-fan-used-twitter-to-recruit-athletes-for-years.494394/

Coach34
04-08-2016, 12:05 PM
That boy is a P-I-G pig

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 12:11 PM
And he's already posted a screen shot of this thread and others on that Rivals thread. Guess he thinks a mention of him here makes him important. :rolleyes:

Jack Lambert
04-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Someone to do that is a sick Son of A bitch.

JDog13
04-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Looks like both of you should be put out of your misery. The dude is your typical white trash sidewalk alumni. You look like a dufus for arguing with him. I don't even know why you posted that crap there in the first place. The apology was nothing special. Same stuff that was already out there, except she said Acey didn't know who she was. He knew. Beastman said as much.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-08-2016, 01:39 PM
What a *****! Dude needs his ass whipped for running his mouth.

MadDawg
04-08-2016, 01:46 PM
blacklisted is absolutely OWNING this mental midget littledick444

CadaverDawg
04-08-2016, 01:49 PM
No offense blacklisted, but you do come across as rather consumed with Ole Miss. I mean, I hate the bastards too, but you take it to a whole nother level.

That being said, that littleJohn Chisolm guy is lord Dipshit, and I can't believe I just read that many words typed by that joke. He is an embarrassment to Ole Miss, Mississippi, college football fans, and humans in general really.

Always love the Ole Miss guys that read ED so much they know every conversation we have here, yet try to talk "obsessed MSU fans". Of course, blacklisted isn't really helping us in that regard.

But keep fighting the good fight....I guess.

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Argue while you can. Once the NCAA tells Hugh to squeal like a pig they won't be anywhere to be found. They'll find Jimmy Hoffa before they find a bear online.

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 02:51 PM
What y'all don't know is how I got that way with them. A few years ago, when I first joined that board, I;d been away from Mississippi and my time at MSU for decades. I'd softened...forgotten why I hated those miserable, pretentious, arrogant, delusional sons a bitches as much as I did back in the day.

I was actually on great terms with a few of their posters, and made supporting posts about their football program at the time. That was 2008. Going into the Cotton Bowl, most of the board was predicting Texas Tech was going to blow them out of the water. I posted that, not only did I think Ole Miss would win, but that they would win handily, and that Ole Miss, that year was very underrated.

Well, don't you know I was a great guy, as far as their posters were concerned. And it stayed that way until I saw them play in 2009. Y'all may recall they were ranked really high that year at the beginning. But what I saw of their play that year, even in early blowouts was a team that was overrated and getting too much credit for beating up on patsies by keeping their starters in late.

As I recall, I simply said I thought they were still a T20 or so team, just not a T10. Well, that was all it took. Every damn one of them, except perhaps 1 came down on me like a ton-of-bricks! Y'all know how they do. They didn't just argue or debate with me, no. They immediately got extremely and personally insulting, plus went to town on MSU, with post after post about what a, "joke of a program" we had, etc. The usual.

Then, when we started getting closer to the Egg Bowl, and I had a chance to watch both teams play several games, I boldly predicted on that board that we were going to win the Egg, and gave my reasons why I thought so. You can probably imagine how that was received. Of course we all know it wasn't with class, intelligence, reasoned debate of anything like that. Just more vicious and frequent personal attacks.

Naturally, by this time I had remembered exactly why I hated those SOB's and that school as much as I did when I was a student. And by this time, I was letting them have it right back. Of course this drew Ole Miss trolls to me like a magnet. I was the only MSU poster on that board back then, so I was routinely sparring with a dozen or so Rebels. And more would show up, obviously being invited over from places like NAFOOM, Spirit, etc.

Ole Miss posters are like a pack of hyenas, weak as hell by themselves, but feeling stenghth in numbers, because they could post something stupid and have a host of other OM fans congratulate them, etc, etc. Given the odds, it was a constant battle for me over there, but one I was determined to win going away because they had just pissed me off too damned much with their condescension, ignorance, delusion and inability to carry on anything more than a middle-school playground grade argument.

The table had been set, so when we beat them that year, as I had predicted, they went ballistic.

Then along came the 2010 preseason. I took a look at what they had coming back, knew, as I had the previous year that they had been overrated, and knew they were again in 2010 even more. They were getting too much credit for an UGLY win in the 2009 CB where both teams looked like dog-shit. So that year, I predicted they were going to fall flat-on-their-faces, finish below MSU in the standings and probably not make a bowl.

Again, ya'll can imagine how they received that, and how they reacted when I turned out to be right, AGAIN.

So yeah, I take it to them hard and often, but I assure you I am not giving them any more shit than they have given me through the years. I'm just a lot better at it than they are. So, am I obsessed a little? Maybe. But if I am, it's exactly what they asked for and no less than they deserve.

There you have my manifesto. ;)

JDog13
04-08-2016, 02:55 PM
I didn't read all that. Anyone got a TL/DR version?

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 02:58 PM
I didn't read all that. Anyone got a TL/DR version?

Well, if you're going to have a strong critical opinion of my participation on Rivals, and post it here, shouldn't you at least have the courtesy to invest the 2 minutes it might take to read yourself?

if not, then I suggest you aren't in the habit of making informed decisions.

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Argue while you can. Once the NCAA tells Hugh to squeal like a pig they won't be anywhere to be found. They'll find Jimmy Hoffa before they find a bear online.

Yep, and I know for a fact Hoffa will never be found. He literally can't be found. An old friend of mine knows what really happened. Would not tell me who, and I damn sure wouldn't want to know, but I do know how. Nothing that hasn't been done before, to be sure.

sandwolf
04-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Hey BLB do tell us how over on elite dawg you guys said that shoplifting was worse than Jeffrey Simmons beating a girl. What was it? Oh yeah because one was pre meditated and Simmons was a crime of passion?

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y386/littlejohn444/68EB9F62-BA25-4FFF-9CEC-83AFF4A2305F_zpsnrrnbj4c.png

Welp, can't say I didn't call that one....

JDog13
04-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Well, if you're going to have a strong critical opinion of my participation on Rivals, and post it here, shouldn't you at least have the courtesy to invest the 2 minutes it might take to read yourself?

if not, then I suggest you aren't in the habit of making informed decisions.

I read everything you put on rivals, that's why I'm not reading that. I don't make informed decisions. I'm really, really stupid. I could never hang with you, broseph.

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 04:27 PM
I read everything you put on rivals, that's why I'm not reading that. I don't make informed decisions. I'm really, really stupid. I could never hang with you, broseph.

Overreact much? I wasn't insinuating your were stupid, just perhaps a little lazy or unaware of the big picture.

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 04:33 PM
http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y386/littlejohn444/68EB9F62-BA25-4FFF-9CEC-83AFF4A2305F_zpsnrrnbj4c.png

Welp, can't say I didn't call that one....

yeah, but that lying bastard modified shotgun's remarks, didn't he? I believe shotgun said sarcastically, "Dan should kick him off the team so he can go to juco & then transfer to Ole Miss in a year".

Big difference.

JDog13
04-08-2016, 04:54 PM
No overreaction. I was trying to tell you I'm dubm.

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 05:07 PM
No overreaction. I was trying to tell you I'm dubm.

Whatever, John. Good luck removing that corncob from your butt.

Dolphus Raymond
04-08-2016, 05:10 PM
When it comes to Ole Miss, I'm all-in with Blacklisted. F--k Ole Miss.

JDog13
04-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Whatever, John. Good luck removing that corncob from your butt.

You call me John again, you'll catch these internet fists.

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 05:25 PM
You call me John again, you'll catch these internet fists.

:D

MedDawg
04-08-2016, 05:26 PM

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 06:22 PM
Hey, I made the thread! I stand by my statement.

You're in the Rivals thread, or are you talking about this one? To which statement are you referring?

BossDawg
04-08-2016, 06:25 PM
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/fake-female-ole-miss-fan-used-twitter-to-recruit-athletes-for-years.494394/

Good Lord. I just Googled "littlejohn444" and pretty much everything that popped up was a bunch of hate directed at MSU. State is clearly all he ever thinks about. But he's the one on there claiming blb is obsessed? Littlejohn needs to get on some antidepressants or something. He clearly has anger issues.

And he's a fatass.

MedDawg
04-08-2016, 06:45 PM

blacklistedbully
04-08-2016, 08:19 PM
He screenshot a post of mine from this board and put it in that rivals thread to make fun of it, and I think it was a good/factual statement.

I think your handle got cut off. Which was yours?

MedDawg
04-08-2016, 08:42 PM