PDA

View Full Version : OM could have infractions spanning 3 (or 4) consecutive fb coaching staffs...

MedDawg
04-08-2016, 11:28 AM

MadDawg
04-08-2016, 11:33 AM
It's already known that OM's infractions involve Freeze and Nutt, but I think Orgeron also. Not that the NCAA would go back any farther, but since Saunders also worked for Cutcliffe, that could be four consecutive coaching staffs charged with NCAA infractions. Even if Cut or any of his staff are named, that would still be three consecutive OM football coaching staffs charged by the NCAA.

That has to be unprecedented in all of college sports.

And add in the major cheating that was occurring in the basketball and track and field programs, you have to wonder how LOIC cannot be a part of this.

This shit is mind blowing.

http://s22.postimg.org/3q5tqwszl/mindblown.png

War Machine Dawg
04-08-2016, 07:12 PM
Cutt left Northern Miss because he didn't want to be party to what they wanted to do. Documented fact. Look at whO follOwed him. And weren't there some sanctions under Earz? They damn near got the Death Penalty under Brewer. That's 5 of 6 coaching staffs dating back to the late 80s, early 90s.

AlSwearengen
04-08-2016, 07:25 PM
And add in the major cheating that was occurring in the basketball and track and field programs, you have to wonder how LOIC cannot be a part of this.

This shit is mind blowing.

http://s22.postimg.org/3q5tqwszl/mindblown.png

The only thing mind blowing is if they get caught for 25% of what the actually do.

Political Hack
04-08-2016, 07:27 PM
Cutt left Northern Miss because he didn't want to be party to what they wanted to do. Documented fact. Look at whO follOwed him. And weren't there some sanctions under Earz? They damn near got the Death Penalty under Brewer. That's 5 of 6 coaching staffs dating back to the late 80s, early 90s.

I wonder if they'll have to clean house in football.

BossDawg
04-08-2016, 07:33 PM
It's already known that OM's infractions involve Freeze and Nutt, but I think Orgeron also.

And don't forget, Freeze was there while Orgeron was there, too.

Brando
04-08-2016, 07:39 PM
How can they not get absolutely destroyed with there being a pattern of cheating going on non stop?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Cutt left Northern Miss because he didn't want to be party to what they wanted to do. Documented fact. Look at whO follOwed him. And weren't there some sanctions under Earz? .

I'm no Tommy Tubberville fan, but I'm pretty sure the "All In" gang at Allbarn wasn't too fond of Tubbs. He couldn't do enough to appease the cheating bastards, which is why they tried twice to fire him and were sucessuful the second time. In other words, I wouldn't lump Tubbs and Cutt in the same breath as Ogre, Nutt, and Sleeze.

coastdoglover
04-08-2016, 08:50 PM
Tubbs was right there with them. Had several players who had numerous offers walk on their first year as supporters paid their way. One was Matt Luke current assistant head coach . By doing that Tubbs got around the scholarship limitations. The Network has been around a long time.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
04-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Tubbs was right there with them. Had several players who had numerous offers walk on their first year as supporters paid their way. One was Matt Luke current assistant head coach . By doing that Tubbs got around the scholarship limitations. The Network has been around a long time.

I always thought the reason Tubbs was on the outs at Allbarn was he wasn't "all in."

Wow! You're up late!

Coach34
04-08-2016, 09:22 PM
I always thought the reason Tubbs was on the outs at Allbarn was he wasn't "all in."

Wow! You're up late!

No- Tubby and the Ole Missus Network were very creative during their probation. Thats why he was able to get thru it rather easily- and also why he got the hell out. Auburn was Auburn as usual while he coached there