PDA

View Full Version : Steve Robertson

blacklistedbully
04-07-2016, 11:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Wf2RbjSl4

Reason2succeed
04-08-2016, 02:16 AM
...is going to earn a statue outside of Davis Wade stadium at this clip.

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2016, 05:50 AM
Saw where Acey tweeted out that he thinks apologia are in order. I love it when a bear get proven to be a liar. Hey Acey, Henry Rollins (Liar) and Metallica (Holier Than Thou) both did a song about you. Click an ad and go check them out.

RocketDawg
04-08-2016, 07:28 AM
Saw where Acey tweeted out that he thinks apologia are in order. I love it when a bear get proven to be a liar. Hey Acey, Henry Rollins (Liar) and Metallica (Holier Than Thou) both did a song about you. Click an ad and go check them out.

Who is Acey? It's hard to keep up with all these names when you're not a Twitter user. I understand that he was at one time thought to be the one behind the AJ Presley thing, but that's no longer the case? What is his connection to the Bears?

Big4Dawg
04-08-2016, 07:34 AM
The worst part is that Freeze wished this thing a happy birthday

Happy birthday to one great Rebel @FinsUpAP

-- Hugh Freeze (@CoachHughFreeze) August 13, 2014

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Who is Acey? It's hard to keep up with all these names when you're not a Twitter user. I understand that he was at one time thought to be the one behind the AJ Presley thing, but that's no longer the case? What is his connection to the Bears?

He's a writer but I forgot for who. Make it Rain maybe? Just know he's a next level obnoxious holier than thou elitest better than you bear that just got bitch slapped good and hard by Steve and told to go make him a sandwich with extra mayo.

Big4Dawg
04-08-2016, 07:48 AM
Didn't Acey say that he actually met her and she's real?

JDog13
04-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Just go read beastman's twitter. He lays it out there.

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Didn't Acey say that he actually met her and she's real?

Yeah, he got caught lying through his teeth.

RocketDawg
04-08-2016, 08:10 AM
He's a writer but I forgot for who. Make it Rain maybe? Just know he's a next level obnoxious holier than thou elitest better than you bear that just got bitch slapped good and hard by Steve and told to go make him a sandwich with extra mayo.

Ha. Sounds like he got what he deserved then. A lot of the "writers" for obscure websites or whatever sure do gain a lot of notoriety. I suppose you have to live in that part of Mississippi to be exposed to it.

RocketDawg
04-08-2016, 08:13 AM
The worst part is that Freeze wished this thing a happy birthday

Happy birthday to one great Rebel @FinsUpAP

-- Hugh Freeze (@CoachHughFreeze) August 13, 2014

That's hilarious. Since "AJ" was communicating with recruits, and at least had tacit approval from Freeze based on his Twitter comments to "her", could that be part of the ongoing NCAA investigation? Anyone other than specific university officials can't communicate with recruits and stay within NCAA guidelines. Freeze knew that but still seemed to approve.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-08-2016, 08:16 AM
Yeah, he got caught lying through his teeth.

Haha good....He's fairly visible in the state and I'm surprised he got in as deep as he did.

RocketDawg
04-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Haha good....He's fairly visible in the state and I'm surprised he got in as deep as he did.

If he survives the whole investigation, maybe he's learned his lesson and will stay off social media.

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Between this and the whole NCAA investigation:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1378095315_laughter.gif

BeardoMSU
04-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Between this and the whole NCAA investigation:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1378095315_laughter.gif

When all of the investigation stuff comes to a head, I imagine ED will have a .gif response thread; this one should definitely be at the top, lol.

starkvegasdawg
04-08-2016, 09:51 AM
When all of the investigation stuff comes to a head, I imagine ED will have a .gif response thread; this one should definitely be at the top, lol.

In such case, this has now been saved.

BrunswickDawg
04-08-2016, 10:00 AM
When all of the investigation stuff comes to a head, I imagine ED will have a .gif response thread; this one should definitely be at the top, lol.https://media0.giphy.com/media/NJlMya8d3RNCw/giphy.gif

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
04-08-2016, 10:53 AM
If he survives the whole investigation, maybe he's learned his lesson and will stay off social media.

He should be reprimanded by leadership if nothing else. For someone with such a large responsibility, I don't see how he would have the time to be so involved...

Reason2succeed
04-08-2016, 11:24 AM
http://thevlm.org/wp-content/uploads/white-catfish-face.jpg

I finally figured out what a landshark is. Makes perfect sense now. U of Mississippi Catfish

Land + shark = cat + fish

MSUDawg99
04-08-2016, 11:29 AM

You should really consider getting on Twitter. It's a wealth of info at any given time. Keeps you up to speed on all things MSU & everything else too.