PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss probably cheated today. And probably will tomorrow.

MedDawg
04-07-2016, 12:41 PM

Martianlander
04-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Absolutely. If they do that I understand Cannon Motors gives good deals on car leases to all locals.

MadDawg
04-07-2016, 01:34 PM
Free loaner cars with any oil change. Just return whenever you want to. No documentation needed.

Mjoelner34
04-07-2016, 02:17 PM
I have it on good authority that the NCAA went there at first just to investigate whether or not someone fed some cold chicken tenders to a track athlete one time in The Grove but the campus was just so beautiful that they had to find a reason to stay so they started investigating other stuff and they are still investigating so they don't have to leave the most beautiful campus located in the best college town in America.

Who would have thought that a piece of cold chicken served on the most beautiful campus would lead to show causes.**

BeardoMSU
04-07-2016, 02:25 PM
I have it on good authority that the NCAA went there at first just to investigate whether or not someone fed some cold chicken tenders to a track athlete one time in The Grove but the campus was just so beautiful that they had to find a reason to stay so they started investigating other stuff and they are still investigating so they don't have to leave the most beautiful campus located in the best college town in America.

Who would have thought that a piece of cold chicken served on the most beautiful campus would lead to show causes.**

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle.