PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Jones tweet regarding 2017 class. Got to love this guy.

starkvegasdawg
04-06-2016, 09:30 AM
Very important class. Be smart. Mississippi State develops players.

MSUDawg99
04-06-2016, 09:36 AM
He's one of my new faves. Kid loves him some MSU sports! Supports the WBK, baseball & football that I can tell.

msstate7
04-06-2016, 09:39 AM
He's one of my new faves. Kid loves him some MSU sports! Supports the WBK, baseball & football that I can tell.
He takes pride in his hometown team. Wish Aj felt the same way

MSUDawg99
04-06-2016, 09:42 AM

Eggggggzackly

I still feel like AJ will have regrets after it's all said & done about the way he handled the whole "after signing day" thoughts/tweets, etc., if he hasn't already.

Saltydog
04-06-2016, 10:56 AM
nt

Political Hack
04-06-2016, 11:26 AM

I think in the long run we'll be ok with AJ going elsewhere. And if we're only going to get 1 of the Starkville 2, we sure as hell got the right one.

maroonmania
04-06-2016, 11:37 AM
I think in the long run we'll be ok with AJ going elsewhere. And if we're only going to get 1 of the Starkville 2, we sure as hell got the right one.

Maybe we don't need AJ specifically (given his attitude) but we need more elite talent at WR. Outside of Ross and maybe Gray I'm not that impressed with our outside receivers. Slot has good potential but AJ or Farrar would have probably played a lot on the outside even this Fall had we gotten either one. UNM is logjammed at WR.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-06-2016, 11:38 AM
Maybe we don't need AJ specifically (given his attitude) but we need more elite talent at WR. Outside of Ross and maybe Gray I'm not that impressed with our outside receivers. Slot has good potential but AJ or Farrar would have probably played a lot on the outside even this Fall had we gotten either one. UNM is logjammed at WR.

Couch could be that type of guy. I think he gets overlooked a lot because of what happened with AJ & Farrar.

BeastMan
04-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Kobe also called out the Starkville staff the other day calling them ignorant. Personally, I don't think it was a great look. That said, I have no idea what went on behind the scenes. There has been a ton of drama at Starkville ever since they brought in Woods. Not with him specifically but the staff he hired.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Kobe also called out the Starkville staff the other day calling them ignorant. Personally, I don't think it was a great look. That said, I have no idea what went on behind the scenes. There has been a ton of drama at Starkville ever since they brought in Woods. Not with him specifically but the staff he hired.

Yep he later deleted the tweet so either he or someone close to him thought better of that idea.

HoopsDawg
04-06-2016, 12:37 PM
Couch could be that type of guy. I think he gets overlooked a lot because of what happened with AJ & Farrar.

He probably gets overlooked b/c some think of him as a TE and worry about his speed at the SEC level.

Tbonewannabe
04-06-2016, 01:07 PM
So is Jesse Jackson or Donta Jones going to play outside or both staying at TE? We seem to have a lot of talent at TE now.

Ifyouonlyknew
04-06-2016, 01:35 PM
So is Jesse Jackson or Donta Jones going to play outside or both staying at TE? We seem to have a lot of talent at TE now.

Jesse has always been at WR but yes Dontea is at TE.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
04-06-2016, 02:47 PM

might have meant justin johnson

defiantdog
04-06-2016, 03:03 PM

Couch will definitely pick up the blocking ability where Bear left off.... his high school basically made the receivers an extension of the OL.

maroonmania
04-06-2016, 03:47 PM
He probably gets overlooked b/c some think of him as a TE and worry about his speed at the SEC level.

^This. Certainly don't think folks would view him as a downfield threat.

djaymsu5
04-06-2016, 05:23 PM
What are y'alls thoughts on Spivey? That kid looks like a baller in the video I've seen of him.