PDA

View Full Version : If we break out the broom

Pollodawg
04-03-2016, 11:45 AM
how long before the "baseball doesn't matter" mantra starts up on the plantation? It's pathetically obvious that 2/3 of the big three are trending back to where they should be--and historically always have been--and the only people who don't notice it are the Yogis.

WeWonItAll(Most)
04-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Already started. I heard it in the 1B bleachers towards the end of yesterday's game.

SDDawg
04-03-2016, 12:04 PM
They quit on their team yesterday and are going to the "38 - 27" nonsense, very predictable. Hope Dan punches them in the throat later this year so they literally have NOTHING left to talk about because I know Howland bout to send Kennedy back to a Cinci jail...

RocketDawg
04-03-2016, 12:10 PM
They quit on their team yesterday and are going to the "38 - 27" nonsense, very predictable. Hope Dan punches them in the throat later this year so they literally have NOTHING left to talk about because I know Howland bout to send Kennedy back to a Cinci jail...

Didn't they go to Omaha last year for the first time ever? We need to do our part to make sure that doesn't happen again. Sweep today.

msstate7
04-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Didn't they go to Omaha last year for the first time ever? We need to do our part to make sure that doesn't happen again. Sweep today.

2 years ago... Wasn't 1st time, but had been a long, long time

Drugs Delaney
04-03-2016, 12:22 PM
When they win at baseball they post a count clock on Nafoom. When thing are normal (like Fri and Sat) they post about favorite tunes to listen to while tossing salad.

smootness
04-03-2016, 12:31 PM
I really do not give a crap what Ole Miss says about it. I will love it because we will be 7-2 in the SEC and in the top 5 in basically every poll. That will be awesome for Mississippi State, I don't care what it means for them.

RocketDawg
04-03-2016, 01:14 PM
2 years ago... Wasn't 1st time, but had been a long, long time

Time flies ....

RocketDawg
04-03-2016, 01:15 PM
I really do not give a crap what Ole Miss says about it. I will love it because we will be 7-2 in the SEC and in the top 5 in basically every poll. That will be awesome for Mississippi State, I don't care what it means for them.

They won't be ranked #11 again after this weekend, regardless of what happens today.

Bothrops
04-03-2016, 01:27 PM
We need to win today to get payback from last year. We have pretty much sucked against the country club for the last several years. That should never happen.

We should be extremely motivated to sweep for those reasons.

smootness
04-03-2016, 01:58 PM
They won't be ranked #11 again after this weekend, regardless of what happens today.

Of course not.

BayouDawg
04-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Our mental approach has been shittty the past 3 sundays. Just seems like the team is just hangin out on Sundays. No fire no nothin
Eta. Whoops meant to post this in the game thread my bad