PDA

View Full Version : Who was it that predicted the C-L would come out with a RN article character article?

Bucky Dog
04-02-2016, 08:02 AM
Well right on cue this morning, there is a front page article where Kimdeechee is given the chance to talk about how he balances his life with off the field activities and defends his desire to play football. He said he has no idea where these questions have come from about him!!!! Really?? He then tries to say just because he likes to play the sax and do other things besides watching TV or going out, he is being unfairly judged! Hahahaha
And as you would guess the article hits on where he is estimated to be drafted but then he has the chance to sell himself and say he has been told he is top 10 or maybe top 5 talent and will be drafted there. Not late first or early second as many are predicting. The only thing missing is a few quotes by Freezus.

Ralph
04-02-2016, 08:05 AM
C34. Also about 30 min after he posted it the CL put one out. Guess this is another one

Political Hack
04-02-2016, 08:41 AM
Clowns.

parabrave
04-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Well right on cue this morning, there is a front page article where Kimdeechee is given the chance to talk about how he balances his life with off the field activities and defends his desire to play football. He said he has no idea where these questions have come from about him!!!! Really?? He then tries to say just because he likes to play the sax and do other things besides watching TV or going out, he is being unfairly judged! Hahahaha
And as you would guess the article hits on where he is estimated to be drafted but then he has the chance to sell himself and say he has been told he is top 10 or maybe top 5 talent and will be drafted there. Not late first or early second as many are predicting. The only thing missing is a few quotes by Freezus.

Man he is going by the "Bill Clinton Handbook for deflecting investigations" ver baten. Next he will say yes I smoked it but didn't inhale.

Dawg61
04-02-2016, 12:21 PM
Old Misses is a circus university selling clown degrees and the clarion liar is the Clown Times

Coach34
04-02-2016, 12:22 PM
#MSUMafia brought that to me. They were correct as we see

PassInterference
04-02-2016, 06:58 PM
The latest headline is Ole Miss can't shake slump vs MSU. Not that dominant MSU pitching had anything to do with it.

RocketDawg
04-02-2016, 07:06 PM
It's amazing they would write such an article after the Atlanta incident. Are they going to do one on Denzel (I think that's his brother's name) too?

Liverpooldawg
04-02-2016, 07:10 PM
I'm sure the Daily Journal will follow suite. They already had a banner headline article about how Dak's deal will hurt him. No such article about Flying Rebels however.

DancingRabbit
04-02-2016, 07:12 PM
When is the CL going to interview the frat boy they beat the shit out of? That would be interesting.