PDA

View Full Version : OT : Eating Lunch in Greenville

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 08:01 AM
I'll be rolling thru about that time...any good places to grab some lunch there?

Csdog
03-31-2016, 08:03 AM
I'll be rolling thru about that time...any good places to grab some lunch there?

Sherman's on Main Street and Reed Road

Rick Danko
03-31-2016, 08:09 AM
Jims Cafe down by levee. Get bacon cheeseburger and onion rings. Ask for the hot sauce for dipping. Thank me later.

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 08:19 AM
Jims Cafe down by levee. Get bacon cheeseburger and onion rings. Ask for the hot sauce for dipping. Thank me later.

I love great food....the picture on Facebook I saw in the window of Jims is an OM Johnny Reb....don't think I can do it

starkvegasdawg
03-31-2016, 08:27 AM
Here's a Mennonite bakery in Leland called Connie's Kitchen that also does sandwiches and some hot food. Unreal good. Everything homemade. It's on 82 west side of town.

Rick Danko
03-31-2016, 09:01 AM
I love great food....the picture on Facebook I saw in the window of Jims is an OM Johnny Reb....don't think I can do it

Gus is a rebel, that is true. I think he went there in 50's. He's not there lately been sick I think. I get your passion but I would consider it a mistake to pass up good old fashioned type diner food because of someone else's school affiliation. Just passing it along man

MSUDawg99
03-31-2016, 09:18 AM
Gus is a rebel, that is true. I think he went there in 50's. He's not there lately been sick I think. I get your passion but I would consider it a mistake to pass up good old fashioned type diner food because of someone else's school affiliation. Just passing it along man

I certainly would pass it up. I'm with I Seen It, I couldn't eat there either.

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 09:43 AM

I appreciate it I really do and the food sounds great. I may not be able to hit lunch anyway. I'm getting delayed heading east.

Taog Redloh
03-31-2016, 10:27 AM
I should not tell you this, because you are a prick, but I'll do it anyway to help out the locals. Fratesi's in Leland, in the gas station. Maybe after that food you will calm down a little bit.

shannondawg
03-31-2016, 10:38 AM
On your way to Hattiesburg for the meeting?

Gvilledawg
03-31-2016, 10:41 AM
What type of food are you wanting to eat?

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 11:29 AM
I should not tell you this, because you are a prick, but I'll do it anyway to help out the locals. Fratesi's in Leland, in the gas station. Maybe after that food you will calm down a little bit.

Since I haven't eaten yet you can go **** yourself.

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 11:31 AM
On your way to Hattiesburg for the meeting?

Ha! Dammit busted

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 11:32 AM
What type of food are you wanting to eat?

The damn cheeseburger at Jims is pulling on me I'm afraid...

Harrydawg
03-31-2016, 11:35 AM
Somewhere with a basement or tornado shelter.

Dawgbite
03-31-2016, 12:28 PM
Stop by the quick stop with the most LED lights around the windows. Go inside and buy a 20oz Coke and a double size bag of TOM'S peanuts. Take one big swig from the Coke and then pour the peanuts into the bottle. Get your ass back on the road because there may be a tornado coming up your six. Green is not the ville you want to die in.

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 12:38 PM
I'm about to beat the hell out of this cheeseburger and roll

starkvegasdawg
03-31-2016, 12:40 PM
Don't feel bad. I just ate lunch at a Taco Bell in a gas station in Winona. That's our base of operations until we see where the storms fire.

It_Could_Happen
03-31-2016, 12:43 PM
Don't feel bad. I just ate lunch at a Taco Bell in a gas station in Winona. That's our base of operations until we see where the storms fire.

Thats a great stopping place. Stop there every trip to and from Starkville and my house.

starkvegasdawg
03-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Thats a great stopping place. Stop there every trip to and from Starkville and my house.

I'm usually here at 2:00am coming back from a chase and getting diesel.

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 01:14 PM

The bacon cheeseburger was really good. The onion rings with the hot sauce house dressing mixed to dip...best I've ever ****ing eaten and I told Tonia in the back herself. Holy shit they were good. Thanks for the recommendation!

Bully13
03-31-2016, 01:19 PM

Where did this come from?

Rick Danko
03-31-2016, 01:29 PM
The bacon cheeseburger was really good. The onion rings with the hot sauce house dressing mixed to dip...best I've ever ****ing eaten and I told Tonia in the back herself. Holy shit they were good. Thanks for the recommendation!

No prob man. Hot sauce will make you sweat but definitely worth it glad you enjoyed

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 01:31 PM
No prob man. Hot sauce will make you sweat but definitely worth it glad you enjoyed

Took a bowl of it and dumped house dressing in it. Outstanding. I eat ketchup on everything and didn't ask for any. That good.

BeastMan
03-31-2016, 01:37 PM

If he makes good food, I don't care who he roots for.

I seen it dawg
03-31-2016, 01:50 PM
I doubt Tonya went to OM.....