PDA

View Full Version : Man cave decor

GreenheadDawg
03-30-2016, 08:22 PM
Anybody know of a website or store I can order some MSU decor from? I live in Houston and can't find shit online or in stores.

Todd4State
03-30-2016, 08:36 PM
MSU's web site has a photo store that you can order prints from. The Lodge has some good stuff but not all of it is on their web site.

GreenheadDawg
03-30-2016, 08:56 PM
MSU's web site has a photo store that you can order prints from. The Lodge has some good stuff but not all of it is on their web site.

Ok thanks. I have some old MSU collectibles that my grandfather gave me that I'm going to put in a case. I'm mainly looking for some prints and a nice rug. So I'll check out MSU website for the prints

Brando
03-30-2016, 09:04 PM
Lots of stuff on Ebay and Amazon. Also check out the Hailstate store. I have ordered lots of stuff from there...

DawgGlass
03-30-2016, 09:07 PM
Anybody know of a website or store I can order some MSU decor from? I live in Houston and can't find shit online or in stores.

The Chalet has great photos and frames, Campus Book Mart, Lodge, Maroon and Company, Barnes and Noble on campus, are all Starkville stores that have things. Something Southern decorates a lot of the ball game houses. Sullivan's Office Supply did a lot inside the stadium. And Boardtown Trading post has older stuff from time to time. I cant tell you if they have online sites.

missouridawg
03-30-2016, 09:18 PM
Make it yourself.... I framed the ESPN and Sports Illustrated magazines with Dak on them for my man cave. They look great. I also ordered the big block M State fathead. It comes with three smaller fatheads too.

You could also frame ticket stubs from big games if you've saved them as well.

Brando
03-30-2016, 09:23 PM
Make it yourself.... I framed the ESPN and Sports Illustrated magazines with Dak on them for my man cave. They look great. I also ordered the big block M State fathead. It comes with three smaller fatheads too.

You could also frame ticket stubs from big games if you've saved them as well.

I did also. I took mine to Hobby Lobby and had them matted in maroon and white and then framed. Our spare bathroom is decorated in State stuff and they in there on the wall...

fader2103
03-30-2016, 09:57 PM
I use to have a picture of the Scott Westerfield kick but everyone I go to the Losge they don't have it. Does anyone know where I can get this pic again?

Taog Redloh
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM
If you have been banished to a man cave, then there is not much you can do. Anything you put in there can only spice up the depression so much.

My deer mounts go in the living room. So does my panorama of DNF.

Dawg61
03-31-2016, 10:47 AM
Goat who is that in your avatar pic?

GreenheadDawg
03-31-2016, 11:40 AM
If you have been banished to a man cave, then there is not much you can do. Anything you put in there can only spice up the depression so much.

My deer mounts go in the living room. So does my panorama of DNF.

Well we just built a new house and yes, all of my deer and duck mounts along with myself have been banished to my man cave. I've got a pretty sweet TV in there so I'm ok with it. Now she bitches at me because I don't spend enough time with her. Women... You can't live with em and you can't kill em

GreenheadDawg
03-31-2016, 11:41 AM
The main thing I'm looking for is a nice MSU rug to put in there. Having trouble finding one

Dawgpile
03-31-2016, 12:02 PM
Goat who is that in your avatar pic?

It's the victim of a British serial killer in the 1960's.

Dawg61
03-31-2016, 12:10 PM

wtf

Commercecomet24
03-31-2016, 12:23 PM
Well we just built a new house and yes, all of my deer and duck mounts along with myself have been banished to my man cave. I've got a pretty sweet TV in there so I'm ok with it. Now she bitches at me because I don't spend enough time with her. Women... You can't live with em and you can't kill em

Lol they're all the same!

Taog Redloh
03-31-2016, 01:48 PM

I thought it was just some creepy kid. Think I'll go ahead and change that if so.

Dawg61
03-31-2016, 02:18 PM
I thought it was just some creepy kid. Think I'll go ahead and change that if so.

Thank you. Much better. Rep given

Dawgpile
03-31-2016, 04:38 PM

Link, if you're curious... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256492/Myra-Hindley-admitted-worse-Ian-Brady-understood-right-wrong.html)