PDA

View Full Version : Webels fixin to go down

DoggyStyle
08-14-2013, 05:13 PM
First off I been reading here for a while and just now decided to sign up. I like what you guys are doin and the info you provide. I figured I could provide some inside info I was forwarded from a friend. He got this info from a fella that is shittin his drawers cus he knows whats comin.

Got a BIG inside source in oxfart who said he knows that Chris has be sangin like a bird. Hugh is shittin his pants over it. Hes a webel fan and said that at first Chris wouldn't talk to them. The NCAA threatened him and said they could take his eligibility so he opened up and gave them EVERYTHING. He had video of some webel fans trying to give him money while he was in oxfart, but Chris wouldn't take it. He also had video of Coach Kiffin offering him some weed. Chris was scared to not take it so he took the weed and turned it over to his parents. ALL of this was recorded on hidden video camera that Chris had on him. He said that Chris might have to sit out this year over everything, but I don't give a shit if it takes their cheatin ass down. He said all of this was orchestrated by Hugh Freeze and Ross Bjork. They are gettin the FBI involved and I think and the Death Penalty is the least of their worries. Damn its a good day to be a DAWG. I had a dream last night that I beat the shit out of Hugh Freeze in a bar after the Egg Bowl. I knew that that was a sign of the things to come!!!! HOOTY TOOTY

Coach34
08-14-2013, 05:17 PM
we are under Troll Attack!!!!

662dawg
08-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Lol