PDA

View Full Version : Easy comback w/ Simmons BS

Big4Dawg
03-29-2016, 01:03 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/o7jz4z0i3/Capture.jpg

That is all.

jumbo
03-29-2016, 02:07 PM
I brought that up with an OM fan on another board that was trying to have a level headed discussion about Simmons (crazy I know). I brought up Stringfellow and he tried to downplay it and I shit you not said " he WAS kicked off his team". Basically saying, well he was kicked out of UW so it's ok that he plays for OM.

dawggoneit
03-29-2016, 03:34 PM
I brought that up with an OM fan on another board that was trying to have a level headed discussion about Simmons (crazy I know). I brought up Stringfellow and he tried to downplay it and I shit you not said " he WAS kicked off his team". Basically saying, well he was kicked out of UW so it's ok that he plays for OM.

Make perfect sense in a UMites mind!

Outside Dawg
03-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Basically saying, well he was kicked out of UW so it's ok that he plays for OM.
So as long as he doesn't play any more football for his high school team, we are good to offer him a second chance???*

Tbonewannabe
03-29-2016, 04:35 PM
So as long as he doesn't play any more football for his high school team, we are good to offer him a second chance???*

We can send him to help in Costa Rica. They are as bad or worse than Haiti.****

pilldawg
03-29-2016, 09:08 PM

You should have said that Simmon's coach just kicked him off of the Noxubee County Football team too...lol.