PDA

View Full Version : Simmons Charges

Ifyouonlyknew
03-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Jeffery & 4 others were charged with disturbing the peace today. He will also be charged with simple assault sometime presumably in the next week. Disturbing the peace & simple assault are 2 misdemeanors. I imagine he'll plead no contest & get community service & the book will be closed on this. Whether you think the punishment is too light, just right, or too harsh this is what we're dealing with.

Coach34
03-28-2016, 02:47 PM
Yep

Dawg61
03-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Time to put it to bed

BamaIsYourDaddy
03-28-2016, 02:59 PM
Time to put it to bed

Wow, you guys are truly pathetic. I would generally stay out of the cespool that is Mississippi football, but after all the shit you idiots have talked about Ole Piss in my time following the sport on the internet, this is a complete embarrassment. None of you should ever be allowed to say a word about anything that happens at Ole Piss ever again.

MSUDawg99
03-28-2016, 03:00 PM
Wow, you guys are truly pathetic. I would generally stay out of the cespool that is Mississippi football, but after all the shit you idiots have talked about Ole Piss in my time following the sport on the internet, this is a complete embarrassment. None of you should ever be allowed to say a word about anything that happens at Ole Piss ever again.

HAHAHAHA. THIS SHOULD END WELL. WHERE'S MY POPCORN? Hey ****er, you have no leg to stand on. The inmates have been running the asylum at UM since Freeze got in office with ACTIVE players on the roster, not SIGNEES. You're known for getting low character recruits & it hasn't always played out in your favor. Welp you get what you pay for! $$$$$$$$$$$$$ You have the arrest records to prove it.

But back to JS situation, you don't even know the whole story. Stay the **** out of it. Go worry about your own damn team you worthless POS.

ShotgunDawg
03-28-2016, 03:00 PM
I'm sure Killaburger is terribly disappointed by this. Get ready for an article by Killaburger saying that Simmons should punish himself by going to EMCC & then signing with Ole Miss in December.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/jonah-hill-shock.gif

Dawgology
03-28-2016, 03:01 PM

Have a great life!

Dawgology
03-28-2016, 03:02 PM
I'm sure Killaburger is terribly disappointed by this. Get ready for an article by Killaburger saying that Simmons should punish himself by going to EMCC & then signing with Ole Miss in December.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/jonah-hill-shock.gif

Clarion Ledger headline: "Simmons with ALMOST a felony charge"

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-28-2016, 03:04 PM

Jonathan Taylor says hello...

miketice
03-28-2016, 03:04 PM

Thanks moral compass

MSUDawg99
03-28-2016, 03:09 PM
Jonathan Taylor says hello...

And Stringfellow

ShotgunDawg
03-28-2016, 03:11 PM

I'm sure this news is tough for you, since you were already getting excited about Simmons going to JUCO & having another chance to sign him next December.

TopDog58
03-28-2016, 03:15 PM

Put down the meth and climb off your sister. You've lost it.

starkvegasdawg
03-28-2016, 03:17 PM
Dammit Tusk, keep your people on a leash.

BulldogBear
03-28-2016, 03:19 PM
Put down the meth and climb off your sister. You've lost it.

Heh. Do y'all really think he's a Bama fan?

MSUDawg99
03-28-2016, 03:20 PM

Ha. I was wondering the same thing. It's obvs this is a UM fan. And why he hasn't been banned yet is the better question.

TrapGame
03-28-2016, 03:23 PM

Must be Tusk's uncle-cousin.*

ShotgunDawg
03-28-2016, 03:23 PM
Ha. I was wondering the same thing. It's obvs this is a UM fan. And why he hasn't been banned yet is the better question.

Doesn't matter. I just laugh at the people who are desperately wanting MSU to cut him loose just so they can sign him. Ridiculous

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-28-2016, 03:24 PM

Unless he's an alter, he goes by thefloydian on tRant and is indeed a bama fan.

maroonmania
03-28-2016, 03:45 PM

I will assume your 5th post will be your last. What idiocy, when we signed Simmons he was HS kid that was clean as a whistle. Big difference in that and actively seeking transfers with felony records or signing guys with a pattern of bad behavior.

maroonmania
03-28-2016, 03:46 PM
Clarion Ledger headline: "Simmons with ALMOST a felony charge"

Good one.

GTHOM
03-28-2016, 03:50 PM

Get this sumbitch outta here

Dawg61
03-28-2016, 04:09 PM

As soon as a mod stops sleeping on the job you won't be posting here any longer. Say hi to your fat wife for me. Maybe one day you'll actually have enough money to attend a university. Won't be Alabama though. Sorry bro

defiantdog
03-28-2016, 05:11 PM
Im not understanding the uproar. Simmons got 2 misdemeanors. Why should he be kicked off the team for that? The police / investigators didn't think he deserved a felony charge.

Dawg62
03-28-2016, 05:22 PM
Im not understanding the uproar. Simmons got 2 misdemeanors. Why should he be kicked off the team for that? The police / investigators didn't think he deserved a felony charge.

Because the "woman" was not the poor damsel in distress some on here have made "her" out to be.

state66
03-28-2016, 06:01 PM
What kind of punishment are we expecting from mullen here? Im sure its impossible to predict but I am expecting a pretty hefty suspension.

Dawg62
03-28-2016, 06:03 PM
What kind of punishment are we expecting from mullen here? Im sure its impossible to predict but I am expecting a pretty hefty suspension.

He can't go home for thanksgiving

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-28-2016, 06:20 PM
He can't go home for thanksgiving

Haha that's awful, but funny!!

Johnson85
03-28-2016, 07:44 PM

I'm not. If nothing comes of it but a simple assault charge, he probably won't get but a game. As bad as it looks, there are incoming freshmen athletes that get in trouble every year and if it's not a player for your team or a close rival, you never hear about it. How many people knew about the ole Miss recruit that got in trouble for the hazing involving anal stuff before he popped up in association with ole miss? That was a pretty spectacular story that was reported on, yet we didn't know much about it. There's always a chance something with video will blow up, but even if it does, it'd have to blow up at a particular time for it to put any pressure on how state treats him. I'm assuming he won't even be on campus for another few months. Plenty of stuff will pop up between now and then that puts this in the proper perspective of "bad, very bad, but not something that's going to hold the attention of the nation or internet bad."

Commercecomet24
03-29-2016, 12:02 AM

Exactly. No felonies but people want his head? Obviously we don't know all the details. If it was as bad as what people are making it out he would be in jail right now. It's apparent the police know just a little bit more about the situation than we do.

Coach34
03-29-2016, 12:43 AM
Hefty suspension? He's not even enrolled at State? I'll be surprised if he doesn't play vs South Alabama. No reason for him not to.

SDDawg
03-29-2016, 01:47 AM
It's a terrible lapse in judgment on his part, but it was motivated by family. Mullen will let him proceed with a stern warning. As long as no pattern develops, Simmons will be here and be an immediate contributor.

I seen it dawg
03-29-2016, 07:28 AM
Old news

MedDawg
03-29-2016, 07:34 AM
Hefty suspension? He's not even enrolled at State? I'll be surprised if he doesn't play vs South Alabama. No reason for him not to.

I think Simmons should be kept out of MSU football games for 4 months, starting today. He can only work out and practice with the team.

BulldogBear
03-29-2016, 07:40 AM

^This

It's a terrible lapse in judgment on his part, but it was motivated by family. Mullen will let him proceed with a stern warning. As long as no pattern develops, Simmons will be here and be an immediate contributor.

^and this

MSU has no responsibility to "punish" him. This is a matter between him and the law. He's not. A. Student. At. Mississippi. State.

For MSU it's a PR matter and little, if anything else. And it's not so bad of a PR matter we should make some big show of ditching him. THAT'S WHAT OTHER SCHOOLS WANT US DO FOR THEIR OWN SAKS NOT SOME MORAL HIGH GROUND. Mississippi State University has nothing to do with this. Their locking their chops hooping MSU will panic and be that stupid/gullible. THEY WANT TO SIGN HIM.

ETA: I was just about to correct the spelling of "locking" to "licking" and "hooping" to "hoping" open, but then I got a whim to read the sentence with a Scottish accent and decided to leave it as is. Try it.

99jc
03-29-2016, 07:48 AM

C34 is right he isn't even enrolled at MSU! all you sanctimonious 17'ers need to Shut up! The Bitch pushed too many buttons and got her button pushed back. I doubt ******* will even touch this it isn't even his business. At least he wasn't on Spice when he punched her.

Boodawg
03-29-2016, 09:11 AM
If he's still allowed to enroll as a student at MSU, then why should he not be allowed to play football. If this happened on campus, then this would be a bigger issue. Question, if this happened off campus while he was just a student at MSU, would he be allowed to still attend, if it's only a misdemeanor? Hell, I got a DUI while at State and was still allowed to go to school there, with zero punishment from the school. I know this is a little different with him striking a female, but this is for the law to take care of, not MSU.

Commercecomet24
03-29-2016, 09:32 AM
I think Simmons should be kept out of MSU football games for 4 months, starting today. He can only work out and practice with the team.

Excellent thinking!