PDA

View Full Version : At Mississippi State, we are family

WesternSkyDawg
03-28-2016, 09:27 AM
We don't disown one of our own when he/she makes a mistake. Especially when they're under attack from outsiders.

We take them in with open arms, get them the help they need, and set them back on the right path.

Then we stand beside them and tell others that if you attack my family, you attack me.

smootness
03-28-2016, 09:53 AM

Dawg61
03-28-2016, 11:25 AM
We don't disown one of our own when he/she makes a mistake. Especially when they're under attack from outsiders.

We take them in with open arms, get them the help they need, and set them back on the right path.

Then we stand beside them and tell others that if you attack my family, you attack me.

I agree with this. Good post. Smoot your liberal panties are showing.

smootness
03-28-2016, 12:07 PM

You know literally nothing about me. There's not a single person who does know me that would consider me a liberal, and I don't consider myself to be one. And I honestly have no idea what this issue has to do with political leanings.

The picture was in response to two ideas: that anyone is 'disowning' Simmons, and that it only seems to be in a case like this that we believe our sole duty is to support players.

It's funny to me that many of those who, in this instance, believe it is our duty as a fanbase to support the player and say nothing ill about him are the same ones who crucify our players and suggest their scholarship be pulled the second they make a mistake on the field.

BB30
03-28-2016, 12:34 PM
You know literally nothing about me. There's not a single person who does know me that would consider me a liberal, and I don't consider myself to be one. And I honestly have no idea what this issue has to do with political leanings.

The picture was in response to two ideas: that anyone is 'disowning' Simmons, and that it only seems to be in a case like this that we believe our sole duty is to support players.

It's funny to me that many of those who, in this instance, believe it is our duty as a fanbase to support the player and say nothing ill about him are the same ones who crucify our players and suggest their scholarship be pulled the second they make a mistake on the field.

Very fair assessment.

Dawg61
03-28-2016, 12:41 PM

Awesome. You should of post this first instead of your tired retarded Star Trek pic. Carry on.

Dawgbite
03-28-2016, 12:46 PM
I'm just glad I don't have to make the decision that is about to be made. Regardless of what Mullen does, a lot of people are going to disagree. Guess that's why he makes 4 times as much as I do****

BeardoMSU
03-28-2016, 12:53 PM
Guess that's why he makes 4 times as much as I do****

With those tits I'm not surprised**

BamaIsYourDaddy
03-28-2016, 03:28 PM

You are a hypocrite and probably have an IQ in the 80's.

maroonmania
03-28-2016, 03:56 PM
I'm just glad I don't have to make the decision that is about to be made. Regardless of what Mullen does, a lot of people are going to disagree. Guess that's why he makes 4 times as much as I do****

The decision is pretty easy if you ask me. Now dealing with the holier than thou critics may be a headache but Simmons isn't going anywhere unless he does something else stupid in the near term.

GTHOM
03-28-2016, 03:59 PM

This guy again, EliteDawgEnforcer where you at bro

MSUDawg99
03-28-2016, 03:59 PM
This guy again, EliteDawgEnforcer where you at bro

Yeah we really miss you. Where for art thou Enforcer?

Dawg61
03-28-2016, 04:02 PM

My shit has an IQ of 80 while it sits on your wife's face. Enjoy your ban brah