PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter Anthony Dixon nugget

BeastMan
03-27-2016, 10:51 AM
Word on the street is that he's meeting with the Dolphins to discuss a contract. He is now a free agent and the Dolphins are looking for a RB. If they feel good about Jay Ajaie (sp?) Dixon would be a great vet for depth and special teams. As a MSU, Dolphins, and Anthony Dixon fan I hope it works out.

BeardoMSU
03-27-2016, 10:56 AM
Word on the street is that he's meeting with the Dolphins to discuss a contract. He is now a free agent and the Dolphins are looking for a RB. If they feel good about Jay Ajaie (sp?) Dixon would be a great vet for depth and special teams. As a MSU, Dolphins, and Anthony Dixon fan I hope it works out.

Awesome. He's the perfect blueprint of how to have a long NFL career: be a good locker room guy that comes in everyday and works hard. He's been a fan favorite both places hes been. Not only that, but not having to tote the rock 20 times a game has definitely preserved his body.

mic
03-27-2016, 11:35 AM
Dixon busting his ass on special teams always keeps him employed.. Keep grinding AD..

Steakonastick
03-27-2016, 11:42 AM
Yup, I honestly never thought he would make it in the league this long. But he has busted his ass and became the perfect team and locker room guy.

parabrave
03-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Yup, I honestly never thought he would make it in the league this long. But he has busted his ass and became the perfect team and locker room guy.

Steve Tasker and Bill Bates approves

Dawg61
03-27-2016, 02:07 PM
Hope the Dolphins sign Boobie and I hope they use him. A lot!! That stud still has plenty of carries in him.

BeastMan
03-30-2016, 09:50 AM
Arian Foster visited in Miami and left unsigned. Word isn't real promising with him. The beat framed it up as a "get to know each other" meeting and with him coming off an Achilles injury they were checking recovery more than anything imo. If they pass on Foster and decide to go to the draft for RB, I think that would make a vet like AD much more attractive.

Tbonewannabe
03-30-2016, 09:54 AM
He has always been one of my favorite Bulldogs. I hope he gets signed and gets some goal line carries. In the right situation, I could see him as a Tolbert type back.

starkvegasdawg
03-30-2016, 09:56 AM
I just hope he can get in Cowbells the next time he is in Starkville.

sleepy dawg
03-30-2016, 11:00 AM

I too am a fan of all those things, but unfortunately for him, the Dolphins is not a good place to be these days. Either way, I still hope it works out for him.

BeastMan
03-30-2016, 11:06 AM
I too am a fan of all those things, but unfortunately for him, the Dolphins is not a good place to be these days. Either way, I still hope it works out for him.

At his stage of his career, any contract is a good contract. As much as it pains me to say, you are correct about the Dolphins not being the best organization right now. I'm hopeful the new staff gets us pointed in the right direction.