PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Rick Stansbury secures

I'm Your Huckleberry
03-25-2016, 04:23 PM
Head coaching position before Coach34.

Reaction - Coach34 states that while Stansbury is a great recruiter his lifelong coaching career has yet to prove he is a coach.

Stansbury expressed appreciation for this new opportunity and reminds us that while banners, championships, and 20 win season may not mean much, this new challenge doesn't really compare to the daily struggles of starting posts on your own free anonymous internet sports message board.

Coach34
03-25-2016, 04:33 PM
So to recap:

I say Stands got a job at a lower level school- which WK is, they are a mid-major...I have yet again had the Stands Cult attack me yet again. It's the Liberal mentality at its finest.

I didnt call him a dumbass hillbilly that has trouble with the English language saying things like "Freshmens"- I simply acknowledged he got a mid-major job. Its a damn Cult.

I'm Your Huckleberry
03-25-2016, 04:50 PM
So to recap:

I say Stands got a job at a lower level school- which WK is, they are a mid-major...I have yet again had the Stands Cult attack me yet again. It's the Liberal mentality at its finest.

I didnt call him a dumbass hillbilly that has trouble with the English language saying things like "Freshmens"- I simply acknowledged he got a mid-major job. Its a damn Cult.

Cult?! Ha. No just two men being judged on their body of work.

AROB44
03-25-2016, 05:07 PM
So to recap:

When everything else fails use the "L" word. That says it all.

Coach34
03-25-2016, 05:17 PM
When everything else fails use the "L" word. That says it all.

Its true. Hear something that you dont like? Attack it and be as mean as possible.

Because I said Stands got a lower level job:

I was to go "suck one"
I was told Stands could buy me and not even miss the money
Other personal things said

Nobody could handle the truth and say "yes he got a mid-major job but at least its a good mid-major"

I'm Your Huckleberry
03-25-2016, 05:25 PM
Its true. Hear something that you dont like? Attack it and be as mean as possible.

Because I said Stands got a lower level job:

I was to go "suck one"
I was told Stands could buy me and not even miss the money
Other personal things said

Nobody could handle the truth and say "yes he got a mid-major job but at least its a good mid-major"

you must have missed the "body of work" comment. It was pointed at you in irony.

Coach34
03-25-2016, 05:26 PM
Cult?! Ha. No just two men being judged on their body of work.

I bet I'm alot better in surgery than Stands

I'm Your Huckleberry
03-25-2016, 05:33 PM
I bet I'm alot better in surgery than Stands

You are missing the point. Thought you were sharper than that.

Besides he doesn't go by the moniker Surgeon34, therefore your point - off target as it may be - is invalid.

Coach34
03-25-2016, 05:36 PM
You are missing the point. Thought you were sharper than that.

Besides he doesn't go by the moniker Surgeon34, therefore your point - off target as it may be - is invalid.

I'm not missing the point at all- you said body of work. My body of work includes working with surgeons during surgery to fix people. When Stands can help complete a craniosynostosis- give me a ****ing call.