PDA

View Full Version : Oregon

Dawg61
03-24-2016, 11:04 PM
Man they are fun to watch!! Love their fast paced offense. Take notes Ben. Love seeing Duke getting their asses kicked too.

mic
03-24-2016, 11:13 PM
Man they are fun to watch!! Love their fast paced offense. Take notes Ben. Love seeing Duke getting their asses kicked too.

Take notes Ben???

Apoplectic
03-24-2016, 11:16 PM

Why is there always an olemissesque dbag on every dook team?

Dawg61
03-24-2016, 11:22 PM
Take notes Ben???

Yes. Even the best still learn from others. We should always be looking for ways to improve. That never stops.

CadaverDawg
03-24-2016, 11:23 PM
Why is there always an olemissesque dbag on every dook team?

I know what you mean. Grayson Allen is such a bitch. I loved seeing his punk ass lose. He shoved away an Oregon player that tried to shake his hand as the game ended....entitled crybaby

Dawg61
03-24-2016, 11:40 PM
I know what you mean. Grayson Allen is such a bitch. I loved seeing his punk ass lose. He shoved away an Oregon player that tried to shake his hand as the game ended....entitled crybaby

That's Duke babyyyyy!!!! Gotta get a T.O. Babyyyyyy!!!!!

mic
03-24-2016, 11:41 PM
Yes. Even the best still learn from others. We should always be looking for ways to improve. That never stops.

CBH is the one head guy here that we dont have to worry about when it comes to always that...

Dawg61
03-24-2016, 11:43 PM
CBH is the one head guy here that we dont have to worry about when it comes to always that...

Relax killer even the almighty Nick Saban learns from other teams

bulldawg28
03-25-2016, 01:47 AM

Why not? What championship team has he been apart of?

djaymsu5
03-25-2016, 06:48 AM
Anybody else got Villanova winning it all?

GreenheadDawg
03-25-2016, 07:25 AM

I turn on sports center every night hoping somebody has knocked his dick in the dirt. That guy is such a douchebag

msstate7
03-25-2016, 07:29 AM

Seriously? If coach k lets that douchebag do stuff like that, he's just as bad imo.

mic
03-25-2016, 08:16 AM
Relax killer even the almighty Nick Saban learns from other teams

I know what you meant.... I'm just saying let's let CBH get his horses here... We will see a mixture of a lot of schools once he does...

03-25-2016, 08:58 AM
Seriously? If coach k lets that douchebag do stuff like that, he's just as bad imo.

He is just as bad...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaab/2016/03/25/dillon-brooks-mike-krzyzewski-oregon-duke-sweet-16/82245196/

dawgs
03-26-2016, 09:42 AM

Yep, one of the more fun college teams to watch in the last several years imp. Balanced scoring, all the guys are athletic, but skilled enough to still actually play basketball. Altman is a hell of a coach. Oregon under Ernie Kent was a bit like us under stans tbh, and Altman came in actually teaching basketball, and it took a couple years to become a tourney team, but they've been steadily climbing since he came in. Difference between us and Oregon is they didn't go through 3 years in the wilderness with a Rick ray between their stans and their howland.