Walker Robbins 25
Mitchell Miller 43
Graham Ashcroft 88

Other Mississippi Kids
Grae Kessinger Oxford 66
Thomas Dillard of Oxford 79

Todd4State
03-23-2016, 10:27 PM
That's interesting because I have been saying for awhile that I thought Robbins was the best player in Mississippi. Glad D1baseball agrees with me.

They have him listed as a first baseman- I think he will be a pitcher/first baseman though. I've heard he likes pitching better.

Ashcraft might be a dual position guy as well- although again he's most likely a pitcher for us.

I'll be interested to see what the Czar of Velocity can do with a guy like Mitchell Miller. He's only about 185 unless he has added some weight before his senior year and he tops out at 92. He's legit though- he was an Under Armour All American.

They're overlooking Riley Self IMO when it comes to baseball talent in Mississippi. He's going to be a SEC weekend guy before his career is over and be very good for us.

djaymsu5
03-24-2016, 07:17 AM
The question is does any of these guys make it on campus? Seems Robbins would be drafted pretty high

Coursesuper
03-24-2016, 08:15 AM
I've seen Walker Robbins play this year he is an outstanding talent. Is a draft risk for sure, smart hitter, very good hands. Has thrown a perfect game this year.