preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 09:04 AM
That is all

fader2103
03-23-2016, 09:04 AM
?

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 09:08 AM
It's amazing after a full thread of attacks I was proven correct... Then guess what happens... Yup! Thread locked. Morons. Can't stand to admit somebody other than them has an opinion and that opinion might actually make a little sense.

Jack Lambert
03-23-2016, 09:36 AM
It's amazing after a full thread of attacks I was proven correct... Then guess what happens... Yup! Thread locked. Morons. Can't stand to admit somebody other than them has an opinion and that opinion might actually make a little sense.

Again ?

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 09:43 AM
Again ?

They locked the thread as soon as it came out from "MULTIPLE" sources that Ben was approached by Pitt and turned it down.

Jack Lambert
03-23-2016, 09:51 AM
They locked the thread as soon as it came out from "MULTIPLE" sources that Ben was approached by Pitt and turned it down.

I figured it out after I posted the ?

TrapGame
03-23-2016, 10:10 AM
I'm glad that your sources have improved.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51T0DnfCflL._SY300_.jpg

Ralph
03-23-2016, 10:16 AM
You said Pitt was "coming after" BH, as in throwing everything they've got at him. Now you're saying they "approached" him. Hmmm.

You were still DEAD WRONG.

Taog Redloh
03-23-2016, 10:18 AM
You are a tool.

Way to represent preachers, I'm sure they are proud of you.

ScoobaDawg
03-23-2016, 10:44 AM

proven correct where. I haven't seen shit linking him on here. Your trying to garner attention when you are always wrong is old...
I locked it when I saw it last night because you were trying to incite a shock when you didn't know shit...
You are worse than rosebowl.

Jack Lambert
03-23-2016, 11:04 AM

That's as bad as calling my mom a whore.

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 11:11 AM
proven correct where. I haven't seen shit linking him on here. Your trying to garner attention when you are always wrong is old...
I locked it when I saw it last night because you were trying to incite a shock when you didn't know shit...

You think this site is the only news source there is? Hahaha!!! Now that's funny. It's all over Twitter and bleacher report.

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 11:12 AM
You said Pitt was "coming after" BH, as in throwing everything they've got at him. Now you're saying they "approached" him. Hmmm.

You were still DEAD WRONG.

You are putting words in my mouth. Nice try though.

Coach34
03-23-2016, 11:12 AM
Meh- Preacher was kinda right- just wasnt the full-court press he alluded to.

The biggest thing to take from it is the way Howland squashed it quick. Mullen needs to learn that- and maybe his contract will get extended the next time he wins 8 games plus a bowl game

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 11:15 AM

Incite a shock? I think it's a good thing that a program like Pitt wants our coach and can't get him. That's positive for the program. But of course that's not expected here. If it's not an OM thread it's not good enough. Let's see how many bogus om threads we can get started. Good grief.

Political Hack
03-23-2016, 11:16 AM

The biggest thing to take from it is the way Howland squashed it quick. Mullen needs to learn that- and maybe his contract will get extended the next time he wins 8 games plus a bowl game

Yes please.

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 11:16 AM

This was my whole point. It's awesome that we have a coach committed to us.

Pollodawg
03-23-2016, 11:19 AM

Exactly.

Ralph
03-23-2016, 11:20 AM
You think this site is the only news source there is? Hahaha!!! Now that's funny. It's all over Twitter and bleacher report.

DEAD WRONG. Visited bleacher report website and literally nothing about it. I'm on Twitter, and literally NOTHING.

Why don't you start a post titled "Howland" or "Pitt Bball" then ask people's opinions of others think they may reach out. Please stop shoving your predictions down people's throats like it's been written in stone. Have respect for others and don't incite a riot bc you want to be right.

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 11:27 AM
DEAD WRONG. Visited bleacher report website and literally nothing about it. I'm on Twitter, and literally NOTHING.

Why don't you start a post titled "Howland" or "Pitt Bball" then ask people's opinions of others think they may reach out. Please stop shoving your predictions down people's throats like it's been written in stone. Have respect for others and don't incite a riot bc you want to be right.

Why would there be a riot because Pitt wants our coach and he's not even interested. That's dumb. You didn't check Twitter or BR because it's on both. It came across the BR news feed earlier.

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 11:29 AM
From BR:

Howland Reportedly Rejects Pitt
Wednesday, March 23
Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv reported that Mississippi State head coach Ben Howland turned down Pittsburgh on Tuesday.

ScoobaDawg
03-23-2016, 11:49 AM

Exactly.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-23-2016, 11:49 AM
Mullen needs to learn that- and maybe his contract will get extended the next time he wins 8 games plus a bowl game

Exactly!

ScoobaDawg
03-23-2016, 11:51 AM
From BR:

Wednesday, March 23
Adam Zagoria of SNY.tv reported that Mississippi State head coach Ben Howland turned down Pittsburgh on Tuesday.

So you link to something today, to prove that people were confirming last night.
Good job genius.

yes. howland leaving us after one year would incite a riot to go to Pitt when he has just signed a top signing class.

ScoobaDawg
03-23-2016, 11:53 AM

Well.. Mullen learned the hard way his value outside the SEC. He's gonna have to win big to ever leave here without a pay cut.

Ralph
03-23-2016, 11:57 AM
Why would there be a riot because Pitt wants our coach and he's not even interested. That's dumb. You didn't check Twitter or BR because it's on both. It came across the BR news feed earlier.

What was their "coming after him" offer?

ScottH
03-23-2016, 12:24 PM

Correct.

Howland = Pro
Mullen and Diamond = Amateurs

Coach34
03-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Well.. Mullen learned the hard way his value outside the SEC. He's gonna have to win big to ever leave here without a pay cut.

absolutely

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 12:56 PM
So you link to something today, to prove that people were confirming last night.
Good job genius.

yes. howland leaving us after one year would incite a riot to go to Pitt when he has just signed a top signing class.

Did you read the post moron. I said they were coming after him(which they did) he he was not going anywhere. Good grief you think just because you are a moderator or founder or whatever of this forum that you are untouchable. Maybe do a little reading next time genius. If you wanna ban me then ban me. That's your peragative. Anytime somebody shows you up you have to try to get rid of them. It's childish

NYDawg
03-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Correct.

Howland = Pro
Mullen and Diamond = Amateurs

True. Diamond is primarily a sports media agent. What we see with Mullen year after year is exactly what you'd expect from an agent who doesn't appreciate the differences in representing media personalities and representing a college football coach.

War Machine Dawg
03-23-2016, 01:01 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xHFRtju.gif

ScoobaDawg
03-23-2016, 02:14 PM
Did you read the post moron. I said they were coming after him(which they did) he he was not going anywhere. Good grief you think just because you are a moderator or founder or whatever of this forum that you are untouchable. Maybe do a little reading next time genius. If you wanna ban me then ban me. That's your peragative. Anytime somebody shows you up you have to try to get rid of them. It's childish

Are you still here? Pipe down and pull the panties out of your ass.
You were banned once because you were told not to talk about recruiting until after signing day. You kept on and got a 3 day vacation.

You were proven wrong...as usual....

LC Dawg
03-23-2016, 02:45 PM
Pitt AD - I saw where that fatass Chattanooga women's coach said Starkville wasn't worth a ****. I think I'll call Coach Howland and get him back at Pitt.
Coach Howland - Not Interested

There's really not that much to this story. I'm sure Pitt won't be the last school to gauge Coach Howland's interest in leaving MSU.

NYDawg
03-23-2016, 03:39 PM
None of these reports sound like Pitt "came after" Howland as much as someone involved in the search checked to see if he should be on the list of possibilities. Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo. That's what search firms do.

Dawg61
03-23-2016, 04:39 PM
Is there anyway to attach this to all of Preacher's posts from here on?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8TNyT9MFc

blacklistedbully
03-23-2016, 04:48 PM
To be fair, ESPN reported Pitt contacted Howland, and Howland told them, "no thanks".

ScoobaDawg
03-23-2016, 06:43 PM
No... but this one is more accurate....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8XTpCwicwE

C222
03-23-2016, 08:33 PM
From BR:

Wednesday, March 23

Zagoria was the one who tweeted a couple days ago that Howland was on their short list. Stop acting like this was some inside info.

preachermatt83
03-23-2016, 08:37 PM
Zagoria was the one who tweeted a couple days ago that Howland was on their short list. Stop acting like this was some inside info.

Good grief the dumbness is running rampant. I didn't say anything abt inside info ever at any given point about this. Please just shut up before you look even dumber than you are.