PDA

View Full Version : Freeze reaches out to the Rebels obsessed with Elitedawgs

FlabLoser
08-14-2013, 06:48 AM
@CoachHughFreeze tweets:
RebelNation, please do not waste our energy and time fighting with other fan bases. Let's put our total focus on building our program!!

msstate7
08-14-2013, 06:58 AM
@CoachHughFreeze tweets: RebelNation, please do not waste time on message boards arguing with other fan bases. Please go and make sure your house is clean before the haters (sent from satan himself) come asking questions (wink wink)

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Maybe that explains why all of the paper shredders had been sold at the Oxford Wal-Mart.

msstate7
08-14-2013, 07:48 AM
@CoachHughFreeze tweets: RebelNation, please do not waste time on message boards arguing with other fan bases. Please go and make sure your house is clean before the haters (sent from satan himself) come asking questions (wink wink)

Attention everyone that was not coach freeze. I don't wanna get the ED website suspended or get myself sued.

sbcmortgageman
08-14-2013, 07:54 AM
@CoachHughFreeze tweets:
RebelNation, please do not waste our energy and time fighting with other fan bases. Let's put our total focus on building our program!!

10 minutes earlier Franklin tweeted same thing to Vandy fans. Freezus can't even be original, much like #wintheday.

CJDAWG85
08-14-2013, 08:21 AM
That's the smell of desperation!!!

maroonmania
08-14-2013, 08:44 AM
Coach Freeze say "Can't we all just get along".

Ronny
08-14-2013, 10:31 AM
..this is the same smartass who fought with over fanbases during recruiting season by asking them to send him info on OM recruiting violations.

Yet he is now demanding there should be no time or energy wasted on badgering other fanbases?

I wonder if this guy realizes what a giant freaking hypocrite he is.

CadaverDawg
08-14-2013, 10:41 AM
Yep Ronny.

I may be reading WAY too much into what he is saying (probably am), but I took that as Freeze telling his fan base that they're going to end up looking stupid if they keep battling this and then everything comes out and they get hammered. In other words, "Rebel Few, quit arguing with State fans. There is a reason I am telling you to shut the **** up instead of joining in with you again this time, and it is because their claims actually have legs....We're screwed. "