PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about changing my name to

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-22-2016, 09:11 PM
The Streak Buster.

So I start playing this game on Covers.com where you pick one game per day against the spread. If you pick 25 straight (yea I know I would have better odds standing in my backyard waiting to get struck by lightning), you win 10 grand. Anyway it's free, so no skin off my back. And there have been a few guys to hit 17 in a row, which will get you a grand.

So I start playing and naturally I hit one or two then lose one. And on the front page they have the current leader board that shows you how the best ones are doing. So I get smart after about a week and decide I'm going to play the same games as the leaders. There are several with 10 in a row and a couple at 11,12 and 13. So I hop on the same game as the guy with 13 and boom! Loser. So I stop his streak. Next day I get lucky and follow a winner. Day after, boom! Knock out the guy with 11 straight. Next day (today) boom! Knock out a guy who had picked 12 straight MLB games in a row. Team he picked lost 17-5. Wasn't even close.

May start my own handicapping business where I make a pick and you go opposite. Bound to be a money maker. Just call me the Streak Busssstttttteeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dawg61
03-22-2016, 09:23 PM
Haha I'll miss Lumpy Chucklelips too much Streak Busssstttttteeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr! Plus your new name is much too difficult to spell correctly.