PDA

View Full Version : Cadaver Providing Entertainment

BrunswickDawg
03-22-2016, 08:45 PM
Hey Cadaver - you sure did stir up a hornets nest tonight on Twitter re: Hugh Fatburger and his cheap shot "article" on Malik. Even brought out his CL flunkies to whin about how they are "just reporting". Bravo

For those not on the Tweet machine - Cadaver tweeted Stricklin about why we put up with the CL. Strick basically said we have too, but show them by what you chose to click. It's been entertaining comic relief between the baseball and softball tweets.

https://i.imgflip.com/11a3bk.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/11a3bk)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Holy shit, lol. CD is straight dealing.

Bass Chaser
03-22-2016, 09:07 PM
Yep, good stuff.

FISHDAWG
03-22-2016, 09:28 PM
don't mess with THOR . He has Trump like attributes... and a big hammer

CadaverDawg
03-22-2016, 10:23 PM
Haha I absolutely can't stand the CL and their troll brigade. I'm passionate about MSU, so I can't help it....when u go after MSU, I'm coming after you.

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 10:27 PM
Haha I absolutely can't stand the CL and their troll brigade. I'm passionate about MSU, so I can't help it....when u go after MSU, I'm coming after you.

Keep dropping napalm, Cadaver; I'm lovin' it.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/d4cda3fc2a88b570851b734e8d1e2dbc/tumblr_mqakjnF63V1rpvvsno1_500.gif

CadaverDawg
03-22-2016, 10:30 PM
Keep dropping napalm, Cadaver; I'm lovin' it.

https://49.media.tumblr.com/d4cda3fc2a88b570851b734e8d1e2dbc/tumblr_mqakjnF63V1rpvvsno1_500.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/XuBJvrKHutnkQ/giphy.gif

Commercecomet24
03-22-2016, 11:07 PM
Keep it up, Cadaver! I hate the CL!

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 11:09 PM
Did they ever address Blevins's departure?

CadaverDawg
03-22-2016, 11:26 PM
Did they ever address Blevins's departure?

Oh you know, claimed to have his back when they clearly didn't. It's amazing how Cronin is now interested in responding all the sudden now that she's no longer a part of the propaganda posse. I know some like her, but she's nothing but a snarky, unprofessional, loud mouth in my opinion.

Todd4State
03-22-2016, 11:35 PM
Oh you know, claimed to have his back when they clearly didn't. It's amazing how Cronin is now interested in responding all the sudden now that she's no longer a part of the propaganda posse. I know some like her, but she's nothing but a snarky, unprofessional, loud mouth in my opinion.

Sounds like pretty much any girl I know.

BTW- nicely done my friend. I do wish Scott would grow a set and just take away access from them.

K9 Avenger
03-22-2016, 11:35 PM

Amen! You're doing the Lord's work here Cadaver....

CadaverDawg
03-22-2016, 11:51 PM
Sounds like pretty much any girl I know.

BTW- nicely done my friend. I do wish Scott would grow a set and just take away access from them.

Thanks man. Yea, I was disappointed that Scott kept downplaying them having access to our program, and acting like they have no effect on our perception Nationally...that's BS.

CadaverDawg
03-22-2016, 11:52 PM
Amen! You're doing the Lord's work here Cadaver....

Haha, thanks man. Just can't bite my tongue sometimes.

Todd4State
03-23-2016, 12:00 AM
Thanks man. Yea, I was disappointed that Scott kept downplaying them having access to our program, and acting like they have no effect on our perception Nationally...that's BS.

I saw that too. Scott missed the mark on that 110%. If we don't allow access it hurts the Clarion-Ledger. We're in the position of power- not the Clarion-Ledger.

Frexzell
03-23-2016, 07:15 AM
What was she talking about when she said she had Blevins's back when a media member attacked him, airing his mid-life crisis? McReady? I did not get that at all.

BrunswickDawg
03-23-2016, 07:24 AM
I saw that too. Scott missed the mark on that 110%. If we don't allow access it hurts the Clarion-Ledger. We're in the position of power- not the Clarion-Ledger.

I think Scott is taking a smart protective stance. As bad as it is now when we grant them access, can you imagine the BS they would spew if we cut them off? It would be open season on all things MSU. It would be the Jackie investigation x10 - now with social media! That is why ignoring them or cancelling them as a fan base is important. No one follows Bonnor, no one reads his articles, CL gets no clicks, CL loses on-line ad sales rates. Its that simple.

QuadrupleOption
03-23-2016, 07:54 AM
Well I need some entertainment ... anyone got a link?

PassInterference
03-23-2016, 07:56 AM

Exactly. Scott said people that issue credentials don't have the power. That is the opposite of true.

Just look at Ole Miss. They strong-arm the CL and now the CL sits, lays down, and speaks on command.

notsofarawaydawg
03-23-2016, 07:59 AM
Well I need some entertainment ... anyone got a link?

For the article on Malik you can click this link .. wewill****msualways.com

Martianlander
03-23-2016, 08:02 AM
+1 Cadaver!

mic
03-23-2016, 08:20 AM
Hey Cadaver - you sure did stir up a hornets nest tonight on Twitter re: Hugh Fatburger and his cheap shot "article" on Malik. Even brought out his CL flunkies to whin about how they are "just reporting". Bravo

For those not on the Tweet machine - Cadaver tweeted Stricklin about why we put up with the CL. Strick basically said we have too, but show them by what you chose to click. It's been entertaining comic relief between the baseball and softball tweets.

https://i.imgflip.com/11a3bk.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/11a3bk)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

We may HAVE too but it doesn't mean we have too.... Does anyone think Saban would allow this, Coach Cal, Ect.. I didnt even read the article but I'm Sure it was a slam piece on him and our basketball program..
This fat **** has no business writing anything about MSU sports...

And hats off to Cadaver ... At least someone has the balls to want to do something about it...

Reason2succeed
03-23-2016, 08:31 AM
Why not stage a full CL boycott? It's a newspaper! They're already hurting.

1) Pick a new media outlet to endorse. Give them premium access in the program and promotion among the fanbase.
2) Encourage businesses that advertise in the CL to find other advertising avenues. Make sure they have ads on ED and other sites that our fans have control of.
3) Call for a full fledged boycott of the CL. At games bring posters saying derogatory things about the CL so that other fans will know about their bias and stop supporting them as well.
4) Someone might want to put together an expose website or some other easy to access presentation on all of the bias so that ESPN can run a story on it and quickly refer people to it. Of course TSUN will say we are crazy and others will want to see the evidence so you have to make it very plain. Copy and paste articles about MSU juxtaposed against their spin for OM in similar situations.

The result of this will be some combination of the following
A) the CL coming around and reporting favorable on us in order to survive,
B) MSU gets national exposure and OM and the CL get further exposed,
C) Some other media outlet will grow their markets and report on MSU sports more (Memphis Commercial Appeal or Birmingham news or even some other Mississippi news outlet)

blacklistedbully
03-23-2016, 09:59 AM
Is there a link to the exchange between Cadaver and The Dark Side?

MSUDawg99
03-23-2016, 10:05 AM
Is there a link to the exchange between Cadaver and The Dark Side?

If you're on Twitter just go to Cadaver's profile & start scrolling. He's leading the MSU twitter brigade.

blacklistedbully
03-23-2016, 11:43 AM
If you're on Twitter just go to Cadaver's profile & start scrolling. He's leading the MSU twitter brigade.

Not seeing his profile.

BeardoMSU
03-23-2016, 11:46 AM
Not seeing his profile.

https://twitter.com/cadavermsu

ShotgunDawg
03-23-2016, 11:47 AM
Why not stage a full CL boycott? It's a newspaper! They're already hurting.

1) Pick a new media outlet to endorse. Give them premium access in the program and promotion among the fanbase.
2) Encourage businesses that advertise in the CL to find other advertising avenues. Make sure they have ads on ED and other sites that our fans have control of.
3) Call for a full fledged boycott of the CL. At games bring posters saying derogatory things about the CL so that other fans will know about their bias and stop supporting them as well.
4) Someone might want to put together an expose website or some other easy to access presentation on all of the bias so that ESPN can run a story on it and quickly refer people to it. Of course TSUN will say we are crazy and others will want to see the evidence so you have to make it very plain. Copy and paste articles about MSU juxtaposed against their spin for OM in similar situations.

The result of this will be some combination of the following
A) the CL coming around and reporting favorable on us in order to survive,
B) MSU gets national exposure and OM and the CL get further exposed,
C) Some other media outlet will grow their markets and report on MSU sports more (Memphis Commercial Appeal or Birmingham news or even some other Mississippi news outlet)

Look, I'm no legal expert, but this sound extremely illegal. Not sure if this qualifies as collusion, but it sure seems like it. My guess is that the unintended consequences of this would be "No Bueno".

The best thing to do is for MSU to officially stay out of this & just let the fans handle it. If it's fan organized, I'm not sure what can be done.

CadaverDawg
03-23-2016, 01:41 PM
We may HAVE too but it doesn't mean we have too.... Does anyone think Saban would allow this, Coach Cal, Ect.. I didnt even read the article but I'm Sure it was a slam piece on him and our basketball program..
This fat **** has no business writing anything about MSU sports...

And hats off to Cadaver ... At least someone has the balls to want to do something about it...

http://i.imgur.com/d3Os2lG.gif?noredirect

Reason2succeed
03-23-2016, 10:14 PM
Look, I'm no legal expert, but this sound extremely illegal. Not sure if this qualifies as collusion, but it sure seems like it. My guess is that the unintended consequences of this would be "No Bueno".

The best thing to do is for MSU to officially stay out of this & just let the fans handle it. If it's fan organized, I'm not sure what can be done.

Collusion only applies if something else was being done that is illegal. This is just a boycott. Most of the items would be fan driven too. Collusion also has to be secret. This would be done in plain sight so that everyone knows why we are oycotti g that rag.