PDA

View Full Version : Trump Thread

vv83
03-22-2016, 03:50 PM
Please add me to the political forum group, admins. I know this is not the way to do it but I have messaged who we are supposed to to ask to be admitted to the political forum and received no answer. Seems other users are having the same issue. I was literally in the middle of reading the trump thread and when I went to page 2 I could not access it because someone moved it while I was reading. I enjoy seeing the opinions of users on this board and would like to be able to at least finish reading that thread. Thank you

It_Could_Happen
03-22-2016, 03:56 PM
Same for me as well. I messaged and never got a reply.

Jack Lambert
03-22-2016, 04:04 PM
I don't think they are letting anyone else in. You had to get in early. I might be wrong but I seem to recall reading that on the political board. It gets pretty ugly over there and there is probably some bad feelings that makes it way over to here. You really should be happy your not in it. It's like the God Father 3 quote ["Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"]

It gets real nasty over there and sometimes when you leave you have to go take a shower.

civildawg
03-22-2016, 04:05 PM
same for me.

RTO Dawg
03-22-2016, 04:18 PM
Let's all protest...seems to work for the dems

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 04:31 PM
I don't think they are letting anyone else in. You had to get in early. I might be wrong but I seem to recall reading that on the political board. It gets pretty ugly over there and there is probably some bad feelings that makes it way over to here. You really should be happy your not in it. It's like the God Father 3 quote ["Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"]

It gets real nasty over there and sometimes when you leave you have to go take a shower.

Haha, well said Jack. I was a member for awhile, but it just became too draining, so I had my membership revoked. I'd rather just talk sports, honestly.

archdog
03-22-2016, 04:39 PM
Let's all protest...seems to work for the dems

Or just don't do anything. Works for almost all politicians.

Political Hack
03-22-2016, 05:08 PM
If we can find 4/5 mods we trust to run it we'll open it up to everyone. Then we can keep this cramp off the main board.

If you're interested in helping moderate that crap, let me know. I'm not.

Political Hack
03-22-2016, 05:08 PM
Also, we would need R and D mods. Preferably a close to even split.

Gordon Gekko
03-22-2016, 05:25 PM
If we can find 4/5 mods we trust to run it we'll open it up to everyone. Then we can keep this cramp off the main board.

Sign me up, hoss.

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 05:27 PM

I think Harvey Dent can suffice both of those needs.***

CadaverDawg
03-22-2016, 05:30 PM

Not me. That didn't work well years ago.

Bully13
03-22-2016, 05:32 PM
I think if someone has around 250 posts and has never been put on time out for posting something that is stupid enough politically that would constitute cut and paste material for confeds, give them a shot. Looking at the thread 34 started shows we have some safe, intelligent posters that are worthy yet are being denied.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
03-22-2016, 05:35 PM
I think if someone has around 250 posts and has never been put on time out for posting something that is stupid enough politically that would constitute cut and paste material for confeds, give them a shot. Looking at the thread 34 started shows we have some safe, intelligent posters that are worthy yet are being denied.

Someone mention a Dixiecrat board??****

Jack Lambert
03-22-2016, 05:55 PM

Ask McCain31. He's a lefty but pretty moderate and has never attacked anyone.

fader2103
03-22-2016, 05:55 PM
I asked for invite also and never got accepted. Also what about the top secret MSU board?

starkvegasdawg
03-22-2016, 06:00 PM

If nobody else steps up I will.

Taog Redloh
03-22-2016, 06:15 PM

The only obvious answer here is Goat.

msstate7
03-22-2016, 06:18 PM
Sign me up, hoss.

I back Gordon... He'd do a good job

Dawgtini
03-22-2016, 06:42 PM

I'm game and I'm to the right of Cruz and McDaniel.

Coach34
03-22-2016, 07:50 PM
Any vote at this point that is not a vote for Trump- is a vote for Hillary to name 1-2 judges to the Supreme Court. And that simply can't happen

Taog Redloh
03-22-2016, 08:02 PM
Any vote at this point that is not a vote for Trump- is a vote for Hillary to name 1-2 judges to the Supreme Court. And that simply can't happen
It really does make you wonder how all these 'moderate too cool to like Trump' folks got their heads stuck so far up their own asses, and can't realize this simple fact.

And furthermore, anyone who truly believes Hillary is the lesser of the two evils (their words, not mine, I like Trump) should off themselves.

Dawg61
03-22-2016, 08:03 PM
I'll mod it if I can also boot **** sticks off the regular board when I deem necessary.

Gordon Gekko
03-22-2016, 08:06 PM
I back Gordon... He'd do a good job

Thanks msstate7, I'll be a benevolent dictator!

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 08:24 PM
And that simply can't happen

Because the one who was just nominated is sooo extreme***

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-22-2016, 08:34 PM
What is the job description of a moderator?

Dallas_Dawg
03-22-2016, 08:40 PM
That's the problem with the system. It forces us to pick the lesser of two evils.
Why should our entire population have to choose between only two views? Why does everything have to be black and white? What's wrong with gray?
Why can't another party emerge to give us another viable option? If there was ever a time for it to happen, the Trump/Hillary conundrum may help jumpstart it.
#thepeoplesparty2020

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 08:45 PM
Why can't another party emerge to give us another viable option?

I definitely agree with this part of your post. I think for that to happen, though, is we'd most definitely have to scrap the electoral college and move to a popular vote. It would have its drawbacks, for sure, but I for one think it is past due. The whole reason for the EC's existence is insulting, anyways.

Taog Redloh
03-22-2016, 09:16 PM
That's the problem with the system. It forces us to pick the lesser of two evils.
Why should our entire population have to choose between only two views? Why does everything have to be black and white? What's wrong with gray?
Why can't another party emerge to give us another viable option? If there was ever a time for it to happen, the Trump/Hillary conundrum may help jumpstart it.
#thepeoplesparty2020
Trump is not an 'evil'. Read more about him and quit listening to the libtarded media.

BeardoMSU
03-22-2016, 09:19 PM
Read more about him and quit listening to the libtarded media.

What glorious, all informing text, are we missing? The Art of the Deal?

"Libtarded"...never heard that one before. Cute.

Edited: Also, since when does the GOP establishment qualify as "libtarded media"?

dawgoneyall
03-22-2016, 09:28 PM
I definitely agree with this part of your post. I think for that to happen, though, is we'd most definitely have to scrap the electoral college and move to a popular vote. It would have its drawbacks, for sure, but I for one think it is past due. The whole reason for the EC's existence is insulting, anyways.

Insults who? There are fifty equal states....right?

FISHDAWG
03-22-2016, 09:34 PM
Thanks msstate7, I'll be a benevolent dictator!

can you get Cuban Montecristo's ?

ScoobaDawg
03-23-2016, 10:42 AM
To the half dozen people who have messaged me over the past month.. you all are added. Damn I expect to see that forum jumping now since everyone was so eager to get in there.

If you want access, message me. I won't be looking over the threads looking for people requesting.

Political Hack
03-23-2016, 11:14 AM
To the half dozen people who have messaged me over the past month.. you all are added. Damn I expect to see that forum jumping now since everyone was so eager to get in there.

If you want access, message me. I won't be looking over the threads looking for people requesting.

Thanks Scooba. It's hard to keep up with all the request and PM's sometimes.