PDA

View Full Version : Sparty with some serious butt hurt on game yesterday

starkvegasdawg
03-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Serious butt hurt. They need some tampons and midol in a bad way.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/sports/columnists/graham-couch/2016/03/20/couch-column-msu-women-ncaa-tournament/82061218/

BeardoMSU
03-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Omg...talk about a whiny bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OZ40fPvhjk

maroonmania
03-21-2016, 05:40 PM
Hey, here is a novel concept. If you want to play host in the NCAA Women's tournament, don't allow your facility to be booked by someone else. I personally have yet to see any good reason based on accomplishments, other than RPI (which I despise), as to why the real MSU wasn't the 4 seed and the other MSU the 5 seed anyway.

ShotgunDawg
03-21-2016, 05:43 PM
That's the most unprofessional interview I've ever heard a D1 coach give. I'm embarrassed for her and Tom Izzo likely is as well.

"The better team did not win". Really? Is she 12 years old?

I also didn't realize a 30 minute drive to the arena was a big deal.

Johnson85
03-21-2016, 05:57 PM
That's the most unprofessional interview I've ever heard a D1 coach give.

It was really bad. You'd almost assume she thought she was off the record. It'd still be unbecoming to make excuses like that, but at least it wouldn't be broadcast to the public. I would have thought she was trying to amp up the shame on the Mich St. administration for booking up their arena, but she whined about so much that doesn't have anything to do with that, it seems clear she was doing the venting that a typical junior high or high school athlete might do when having to learn how to deal with losing. Just weird to see somebody make it that far in coaching and not learn that lesson.

MaroonFlounder
03-21-2016, 06:02 PM
We could have given her some tasty MSU cheese to go with that WHINE.

Commercecomet24
03-21-2016, 06:12 PM
Is this a real interview with this coach? Dang I've never heard anyone whine so bad. You got beat act like a professional. She needs to apologize to us for that total disrespect! Bad acoustics, the better team didn't win, we would've beat them by 12 at home, gimme a freaking break.

blacklistedbully
03-21-2016, 06:22 PM
Wow, what a moron. So, apparently she has a crystal ball that told her BR would not make that shot on any other court. I guess it also told her their team would have hit a 3-pointer with 3 seconds left had they been awarded the ball.

Given the way we had taken control, I don;t see them winning if it went to OT, so I have to assume she thinks they would have hit an open 3 in under 3 seconds for the win.

Truly, this woman is a moron.

klong-dog
03-21-2016, 06:25 PM
WOw! What a whiney biatch! We would have won by 20 if the officials wouldn't have started the horseshit calls against The MSU in the 3rd quarter to let them back in the game, resulting in our gals being very timid and scared to breath of them. That being said, IWHI.

Liverpooldawg
03-21-2016, 06:25 PM
She has a legitimate gripe about them not hosting BUT, that's her own school's fault. It's not ours. As for the rest of it, let's see: A 30 minute ride to the gym? Well, we all know 30 minute commutes NEVER happen in big northern cities. Bad acoustics? I'm glad she noticed. The Hump DOES have horrible acoustics. That is absolutely intentional. That was one of the main reasons we took the acoustic tiles out of the ceiling, to make the place louder. It worked. Bad calls? Give me a break. I suggest she look at who and how many players fouled out on each team. They got the better of the officiating, and it wasn't even close. If that game was called straight up we win by 20 or more. The refs stopped our run that led to our 13 point lead, not her players.

MafiaDawg
03-21-2016, 06:54 PM
Women leave early for the wnba? Can't be serious.

shannondawg
03-21-2016, 06:58 PM
I take it she won't be pulling for us Saturday?

I seen it dawg
03-21-2016, 07:06 PM
**** that ****.

dickiedawg
03-21-2016, 07:09 PM
Yeah I was pretty shocked she might leave early as well. Never heard of that.

starkvegasdawg
03-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Guess she's in a hurry to pull in that 35k rookie minimum.

MafiaDawg
03-21-2016, 07:16 PM
The MAX wnba salary is $109k. Some of the mega stars go overseas and can make a lot more than that. But that's not normal at all.

GreenheadDawg
03-21-2016, 07:19 PM
Their coach sounds like a real ****. A bitter one too. Show some professionalism and take your lose

mic
03-21-2016, 07:44 PM
Scoreboard you whinny ****...

Homedawg
03-21-2016, 07:44 PM
That's the most unprofessional interview I've ever heard a D1 coach give. I'm embarrassed for her and Tom Izzo likely is as well.

"The better team did not win". Really? Is she 12 years old?

I also didn't realize a 30 minute drive to the arena was a big deal.

I don't where they stay everywhere else , but there are tons of towns that 30 mins to get where u stay. And that's if you are staying in that town! Whining ass little bitch. Not our fault!!

CadaverDawg
03-21-2016, 08:05 PM
Haha **** you, you sore loser crybabies. Be sure and tune in to THE MSU in the Sweet 16 while sitting on your couch this weekend. Cry me a River, Sparty.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd3Bmw1WoAAqxOc.jpg

Dawg61
03-21-2016, 08:57 PM
Jesus could that writer be anymore obnoxious with the use of MSU for Michigan State? Last I checked we're MSU too except at this MSU we don't allow our coaches to be whiny bitches.

confucius say
03-21-2016, 09:20 PM
The acoustics are purposeful. News flash, it's supposed to be loud.

And it's your own school's stupid fault you didn't host. Idiots.

tireddawg
03-21-2016, 09:34 PM
I'm glad there out of the tournament, other than the obvious, I don't have to see that powers chick beat on the damn floor.

rolodawg
03-21-2016, 10:06 PM
I have one word and one word only. "C**t". You can add "Stupid" in front to make it even more powerful!

Had to edit, didn't realize it was not a board approved word.....

starkvegasdawg
03-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Who would have thought chat would be banned?

Dawg61
03-21-2016, 10:27 PM
Who would have thought chat would be banned?

It's can't because here at State we can

coastratdog
03-22-2016, 06:07 AM
We could have given her some tasty MSU cheese to go with that WHINE.

Nice

MSUMatt
03-22-2016, 06:26 AM
https://www.landscapeprofessionals.org/pdfs/2016/sch.pdf

DawgInMemphis
03-22-2016, 07:29 AM
I guess the weekend wasn't a total bust for Sparty.

mic
03-22-2016, 08:05 AM
At least they got to enjoy some clean water for a couple of days...

shannondawg
03-22-2016, 08:56 AM

I guess ole miss entry of astro turf was disqualified.

ShotgunDawg
03-22-2016, 09:01 AM

Is see our Landscape coach lost that midweek matchup against Cuyahoga Community College.

I WANT HIM FIRED!

CadaverDawg
03-22-2016, 09:06 AM
Is see our Landscape coach lost that midweek matchup against Cuyahoga Community College.

I WANT HIM FIRED!

That's what happens when you start a Freshman mower.*

starkvegasdawg
03-22-2016, 09:38 AM

Must have tried to use a Murray instead of a Deere.

BulldogBear
03-22-2016, 10:03 AM
The only complaint she has is where the game is played. Other than that this is whiney teen angsty stuff. She absolutely should apologize for some of what she said. Very unprofessional. If it hadn't been for some officiating help, they would likely have been blown out of the gym. Officials missed something at the end...okay...but the officials are likely responsible for the fact that the last few seconds were even an issue for Sparty. The 20-0 run never happens with good officiating. Game was definitely not called evenly.

Somebody, anybody, connected to the basketball program..... this is bulletin board material. What if we "suck" and "undeserve" our way into an upset next Saturday? That would be epic, maybe program changing. But this 8th grader that coaches Lady Spartan Basketball would probably just claim victory and talk about how unfair because that would have been them.

BulldogBear
03-22-2016, 10:08 AM

How ironic is it that Michigan State won and the women's basketball coach is basically b#tching that they're there?

Mjoelner34
03-22-2016, 10:10 AM

"No, I said pull the starter! Not pull-start!!!!"

Bothrops
03-22-2016, 10:16 AM
What a little bitch. I guess the rural surroundings of Starkville also played a role in Michigan State's loss.

blacklistedbully
03-22-2016, 10:29 AM
The only complaint she has is where the game is played. Other than that this is whiney teen angsty stuff. She absolutely should apologize for some of what she said. Very unprofessional. If it hadn't been for some officiating help, they would likely have been blown out of the gym. Officials missed something at the end...okay...but the officials are likely responsible for the fact that the last few seconds were even an issue for Sparty. The 20-0 run never happens with good officiating. Game was definitely not called evenly.

Somebody, anybody, connected to the basketball program..... this is bulletin board material. What if we "suck" and "undeserve" our way into an upset next Saturday? That would be epic, maybe program changing. But this 8th grader that coaches Lady Spartan Basketball would probably just claim victory and talk about how unfair because that would have been them.

I missed all but the end, just after we took the lead for good. Was the officiating truly that bad in favor of Michigan State? Examples?

SapperDawg
03-22-2016, 10:30 AM
At least they got to enjoy some clean water for a couple of days...

Reps.

TheRef
03-22-2016, 10:46 AM
My response: http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2016/03/22/hey-michigan-state-take-a-chill-pill-following-sunday-loss/

Political Hack
03-22-2016, 11:18 AM
I've always respected Izzo as a coach but I just lost a lot of respect for Michigan State after reading that. What a shitastic representative of women's basketball. I've never heard a collegiate head coach be so damn whiney... about everything too.

Sound. Location. Travel distance. Officiating. I bet she didn't like her breakfast, lunch or dinner either. What a complete and utter lack of class.

TheRef
03-22-2016, 11:21 AM
I've always respected Izzo as a coach but I just lost a lot of respect for Michigan State after reading that. What a shitastic representative of women's basketball. I've never heard a collegiate head coach be so damn whiney... about everything too.

Sound. Location. Travel distance. Officiating. I bet she didn't like her breakfast, lunch or dinner either. What a complete and utter lack of class.

I wonder if she thought Chic-fil-a wasn't good either. Needless to say, I don't think they'll be writing a letter of recommendation.

starkvegasdawg
03-22-2016, 11:27 AM
I wonder if she thought Chic-fil-a wasn't good either. Needless to say, I don't think they'll be writing a letter of recommendation.

I really like Cracker Barrel and Logans. Guess we're just po old MS and don't know what fine cuisine and lodging are.