PDA

View Full Version : Freeze interview today.....

Lumpy Chucklelips
08-13-2013, 10:46 PM
If you don't want to listen to the entire thing just go to the 4:10 mark. Kellenberger asked him how he went about "investigating" the character of his signees this past year. Funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oE0UE_djUM

RC3
08-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Well someone crossed a boundary line.

dawgoneyall
08-13-2013, 10:58 PM
Heard it. He won't survive any intense pressure. Will he get it.....maybe....maybe not.

AlSwearengen
08-13-2013, 11:12 PM
funny, but what brought that response? Did kimdechee steal some money?

FlabLoser
08-13-2013, 11:14 PM
funny, but what brought that response? Did kimdechee steal some money?

That's a better question than my question, which was why ask that question.

Heard a rumor that Robert Kimmy will have some legal trouble not related to crootin. Somebody mentioned a tip jar.

Coach34
08-13-2013, 11:22 PM

Heard a rumor that Robert Kimmy will have some legal trouble not related to crootin. Somebody mentioned a tip jar.

I think that's all covered up

But you can tell Freezus is eating rolaids by the handfull after he was asked that question. Anything about recruiting right now looks to be extremely touchy

CJDAWG85
08-13-2013, 11:25 PM
God he sucks...

Behrdawg
08-13-2013, 11:30 PM
If you don't want to listen to the entire thing just go to the 4:10 mark. Kellenberger asked him how he went about "investigating" the character of his signees this past year. Funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oE0UE_djUM

He is scared to ****ing death- and his ass should be

Dawg61
08-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Haha Freezus got PISSED just because the guy used the word "investigating". That is GOLD!

FlabLoser
08-13-2013, 11:32 PM
"Yes, Coach Freeze, that compliance email inbox is full. The server is kicking back emails. Is there a second address?"

engie
08-13-2013, 11:36 PM
He could potentially be a great college coach(all personal feeling aside) -- but IMO his skin is FAR too thin to last very long in the SEC..

CJDAWG85
08-13-2013, 11:39 PM
If he has nothing to hide like he said in that awesome tweet... why not answer the damn question?

CrazyEyeKilla
08-13-2013, 11:43 PM
With his response to that question I tend to agree. I don't understand getting bent out of shape for that question. It comes off as extremely defensive and insecure.

FlabLoser
08-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Par for the course for a guy who argues with a parody of himself on twitter.

ShotgunDawg
08-13-2013, 11:46 PM
How arrogant do you have to be to wear a shirt with your name on it?

Dawg61
08-13-2013, 11:50 PM
Bwahaha I noticed that too and had that same thought

Op4isabitch
08-14-2013, 12:45 AM

Man that isn't arrogance, he just wears that so he and the players can remember his name.

Todd4State
08-14-2013, 01:28 AM
I don't understand why he got so defensive about that question either- unless there's something going on that we don't know about and it's obvious from watching them practice. Or maybe we do know- we know about the drug arrests of Brunetti and then the rumors about CJ being in rehab.

But in a way, he really did kind of answer the question- they probably don't evaluate character. They just look at how many stars are by your name, blanket offer the guys with a bunch of stars by their name and then show them a good time and pay them money when they go to Oxford and hope for the best.

The other thing is this- with him being a new coach, it would be real easy to deflect blame to Nutt for any trouble makers that they have. And that would be legit.

BUT....

1. You have rumors of Nkemdiche stealing money from a tip jar.

2. We know Tony Conner didn't walk with his graduating class and could very well be the next great South Panola flameout.

3. Rumors of Kalio quitting the team.

All of those guys were recruited by Freeze, and all have shown poor character in some form or fashion- and each in a different way. That has to be worriesome.

Todd4State
08-14-2013, 01:31 AM

I'm wearing a shirt that says The World Famous Todd4State on it right now. I guess that makes me arrogant. Or incredibly awesome.

RC3
08-14-2013, 08:49 AM
My guess is that he told them or their sid told them to limit their questions to those pertaining to practice and development only

mic
08-14-2013, 09:10 AM

Yes he did.. wont anything come out of it..
Stole from the tip jar at library.. was caught on camera.. he denied doing it till they told him he was on camera. Was told Big bro Denzel made him take the money back..

Goat Holder
08-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Do you all not remember Mullen getting pissed at the injury question last year? I mean, shit, I don't like Ole Miss either but damn we are a bunch of hypocrites. Do you really not understand why Freeze wouldn't like that question?

Thrill1
08-14-2013, 10:41 AM
2. We know Tony Conner didn't walk with his graduating class and could very well be the next great South Panola flameout.

Todd, glad to see you bring this up because I haven't seen it anywhere else. I also know for a fact that Conner didn't walk nor was he listed in the SP graduation program. Yet not surprised that nothing has been brought up about his eligibility ... Yet.

Coach34
08-14-2013, 10:46 AM
Do you all not remember Mullen getting pissed at the injury question last year? I mean, shit, I don't like Ole Miss either but damn we are a bunch of hypocrites. Do you really not understand why Freeze wouldn't like that question?

I remember other school's fans getting on Mullen's ass about it

M.Fillmore
08-14-2013, 10:48 AM

It is not the same. Talking about your methodology of player evaluation differs widely from talking about someone's medical matters.
Actually Freeze could give a banal answer that didn't say anything and it would look like coach-speak. Freeze looked big time guilty in the interview.

pmgostate
08-14-2013, 01:57 PM
That interview tells me one thing. The TRAIN is on a collision course right now, and the engineer isn't capable of handling it.

CapHillDawg
08-14-2013, 02:14 PM
I can't wait to destroy them.

CadaverDawg
08-14-2013, 02:23 PM

separate issues. It was WELL known to Locke that Mullen didn't discuss injuries, yet Douche asked him the question anyway. Meanwhile, Freeze just got pissy bc the guy that wrote a truthful article about Ole Miss was asking him a question, period. Freeze acted like a little bitch, and Mullen did too....but at least Mullen had spelled out the rules to Locke before and had warrant for getting pissed off at him...Freeze was just being a pouty bitch bc Kellenberger was doing his REAL job. Hugh forgets that Kellenberger's job is not to be a propaganda machine for the Hotty Toddys. I'm glad one of the Ole Miss media guys has a set of nuts on him.

BossDawg
08-14-2013, 02:34 PM
He sholl is having problems hiding those big ol' snags, that's for sure. His "smiles" seem a bit guarded.

messageboardsuperhero
08-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Yeah Goat, Mullen did get pissed because someone asked an injury question. What happened? UM fans made fun of him for it, and I don't blame them.

So when Freeze starts acting like a whiney bitch to the media, we can't return the favor? It's a two-way street. Both schools make fun of eachother. That's just the way it goes.

That's like the UM fans saying "Well, your players get in trouble. Why do you make fun of our guys that get arrested?" Why? Because you did the same to us when Dixon got his DUI and when Cox got suspended for the first game in his junior season. This is how rivalries work.

Pollodawg
08-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Kellenberger wasn't even asking about an investigation by the NCAA. He was asking how OM coaches investigate the character of their recruits....Freeze looks bad in this one.

CadaverDawg
08-14-2013, 02:50 PM
Kellenberger wasn't even asking about an investigation by the NCAA. He was asking how OM coaches investigate the character of their recruits....Freeze looks bad in this one.

Exactly. Freeze was just being a pouty bitch. Kellenberger was doing his job, and like Pollo said, he didn't even ask a question about that issue. Besides, I thought Ole Hugh was an open book?! He is a smug, Gene Chizik, acting bastard all of the sudden isn't he. One 6-6 season and he acts as if he's going for back to back BCS Championships. Maybe he believed his photoshop and is going for his 4th title this year*

maroonmania
08-14-2013, 02:53 PM
He is scared to ****ing death- and his ass should be

He probably is scared for his career. From what I understand new rules that just went into place would hold him personally responsible for ANY violations that may be found in recruiting under his watch at OM whether he is directly involved or not.

RougeDawg
08-14-2013, 03:29 PM
With his response to that question I tend to agree. I don't understand getting bent out of shape for that question. It comes off as extremely defensive and insecure.

Slings something true in your face that refutes what you've been preaching. You also get that type of reaction when a comment hits too close to home.

Has there been a shortage of White Birch or Oak Trees in Lafeyette county this year? Bucky looks awfully skinny in that video. And someone please explain what the **** is going on with that shirt? That is pathetic, but maybe necessary considering the ACT scores and GPA's of the recruits he goes after.

Jack Lambert
08-14-2013, 03:58 PM
God he sucks...

Was that a pun?

Drugdog
08-14-2013, 07:41 PM
What a TOOL!! I have never seen a shirt that said your name on it.
Pure Gold.
Pledges don't even wear goofy shit like that.

starkvegasdawg
08-14-2013, 08:15 PM
When you know you spent more money on one recruiting class than most people spend on a house then that tends to make one defensive and insecure.

Behrdawg
08-14-2013, 08:20 PM
I think a lot of coaches don't discuss injuries because of HIPPA. Legally, they can't talk about it unless the player gives them permission. If they do- shit could get bad for the perpetrator.

CJDAWG85
08-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Ha maybe a little... I was watching Twister