PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna do something radical,

Dawgfan61
03-19-2016, 11:34 PM
I mean NOT radical to me, but radical to a lot of ******s here. I'm gonna wait for the season to play out before I decide to want to have the only coach in State history to come as close as to our only national championship fired, over what may or may not have been a bunt sign in the first inning of a game.

Commercecomet24
03-19-2016, 11:37 PM
I mean NOT radical to me, but radical to a lot of ******s here. I'm gonna wait for the season to play out before I decide to want to have the only coach in State history to come as close as to our only national championship fired, over what may or may not have been a bunt sign in the first inning of a game.

Now that's a completely rational thought. I suggest everyone do that when following baseball.

confucius say
03-19-2016, 11:39 PM

Get out of here with your rational thoughts.

Intramural All-American
03-19-2016, 11:42 PM

Well, coach 34 has already said he wants him fired, and he even reiterated that he wants him fired after a night of sleep. So unless coach 34 states that he is wrong (will never happen), Cohen will either have to magically change, or of course the team will just have to keep winning despite Cohen holding them back. Did I cover those correctly?

Dawg61
03-20-2016, 01:15 AM
Well, coach 34 has already said he wants him fired, and he even reiterated that he wants him fired after a night of sleep. So unless coach 34 states that he is wrong (will never happen), Cohen will either have to magically change, or of course the team will just have to keep winning despite Cohen holding them back. Did I cover those correctly?

I'm surprised you have the balls to be a smart ass considering how horribly wrong you were about Rick Ray. Actually I'm not surprised at all. Where's Brad Stevens?

Coach34
03-20-2016, 01:26 AM
Those 2 wins helped overcome the awful midweek- so let's see what happens from here. 28 more SEC games left

Leroy Jenkins
03-20-2016, 03:26 AM
Here's a whiskey drinkin song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq1BSyvvhmw

MSUDawg99
03-20-2016, 08:10 AM
Those 2 wins helped overcome the awful midweek- so let's see what happens from here. 28 more SEC games left

Not really. Not to me, at least.

Jack Lambert
03-20-2016, 08:12 AM
Hell we fired Williams and I think he probably got as close. Now i admit he got fired due to his dick and not coaching.

Brad Stevens
03-20-2016, 08:40 AM
I'm surprised you have the balls to be a smart ass considering how horribly wrong you were about Rick Ray. Actually I'm not surprised at all. Where's Brad Stevens?

Apparently, I've been living in your head. While you rack up thousands upon thousands of Internet posts in your mom's basement, I have been living life in the outside world. I'm glad you thought of me, though.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-20-2016, 09:08 AM
Hell we fired Williams and I think he probably got as close. Now i admit he got fired due to his dick and not coaching.

Yea, that had more to do with him diddling the daughter of a booster.

shoeless joe
03-20-2016, 09:16 AM

Good to know your rooting interest from here on out...

shannondawg
03-20-2016, 09:23 AM
Who was a student at the time.

tcdog70
03-20-2016, 10:25 AM
I'm with 61. You wonder if someone can be so blind and wrong about Rick Ray then how can you take them serious on any topic. 34 is doing to JC the same thing He did to Stansbury. It creates long threads for his Message board.

Dawg61
03-20-2016, 11:19 AM
Apparently, I've been living in your head. While you rack up thousands upon thousands of Internet posts in your mom's basement, I have been living life in the outside world. I'm glad you thought of me, though.

Woah I'm impressed you popped back up so quickly! You must get notifications sent to your phone when I type your name.