PDA

View Full Version : Where are all of the fire Cohen people? **

Jacksondevildog
03-19-2016, 11:24 PM
Nm

bobcat91
03-19-2016, 11:32 PM
Playing EA NCAA Baseball and making the big decisions.

Jacksondevildog
03-19-2016, 11:39 PM
They may be icing their ball bag after the kick to them tonight. Ha!

mparkerfd20
03-19-2016, 11:43 PM
I'm still right here. And even a sweep tomorrow won't change that. I've just decided to not be vocal about it anymore and to just support the team.

basedog
03-20-2016, 07:26 AM
Playing EA NCAA Baseball and making the big decisions.

My be post of the year! Still laughing.

somebodyshotmypaw
03-20-2016, 08:00 AM
Many of them are on their knees praying that Vandy wins today. They would rather be right than see MSU prosper.

MSUDawg99
03-20-2016, 08:00 AM
I'm still here too and it would serve this board right if these stupid posts wouldn't come up everytime we win a game cause then we'll end up continuing to lose the midweek non-conf games again and you'll look effin stupid. Way to go. Keep dividing the fanbase. Good job.

Jack Lambert
03-20-2016, 08:25 AM
I'm still here too and it would serve this board right if these stupid posts wouldn't come up everytime we win a game cause then we'll end up continuing to lose the midweek non-conf games again and you'll look effin stupid. Way to go. Keep dividing the fanbase. Good job.

I agree with you however that goes both ways. We are 5-1 against ranked teams. How many other schools can say that? I think we will lost some more mid week games but we will win more weekend games then lose. Our weekend pitching is out of this world. Our mid week pitching is not good enough to over come mistakes.

confucius say
03-20-2016, 08:27 AM

I'm a Cohen supporter, but I agree. Both sides need to stop posting their triumphs after every win or loss. That said, it's the fire Cohen people who started this and who started the division among the fan base. Next time we lose a midweek game or series they will be on here calling for his job. And I've yet to see one tip their cap to him over this weekend.