PDA

View Full Version : I'm far from a Kentucky backer, but holy F*** these announcers...

RougeDawg
03-19-2016, 05:09 PM
Should be wearing red and white striped pants. Difficult to watch a game with unbiased care when the announcers are so one sided. Why and how are these clowns continued to be allowed to announce this way. I mean we have groups coming out to shut down bakers and pizza shops who are one sided but continue to allow announcers (Gary & Verne types) continue to spew their one sided rhetoric during games. It's time we speak and vote with out $$ and hold these clowns accountable. I despise UK with the next of em for their BBall recruiting tactics but this lopsided commentating makes it difficult to watch and respect a network.

Dawg61
03-19-2016, 05:35 PM
Bill Raftery and Jim Nantz are hardly IU fans. Verne is awful and I'm glad he's not announcing this game

mic
03-19-2016, 05:37 PM
Better get use to them..
They are your final four guys...

And it's prob the best trio you could put out there... If it doesn't include my boy Gus Johnson..

Bass Chaser
03-19-2016, 05:41 PM
Billy Packer was one of the worst of all time.

Dawg61
03-19-2016, 05:51 PM
Jimmy Dykes and Bill Walton are my least favorites for basketball
Hawk Harrelson for baseball

msstate7
03-19-2016, 06:02 PM
Jimmy Dykes and Bill Walton are my least favorites for basketball
Hawk Harrelson for baseball

I don't like hawk either, but love Steve stone

RougeDawg
03-19-2016, 06:10 PM
Bill Raftery and Jim Nantz are hardly IU fans. Verne is awful and I'm glad he's not announcing this game

I'm not saying anyone is any fans but on a national televised game there should be zero bias. Why aren't these guys graded and held accountable? Every other profession is.

Dawg61
03-19-2016, 06:37 PM
I'm not saying anyone is any fans but on a national televised game there should be zero bias. Why aren't these guys graded and held accountable? Every other profession is.

I'm guessing you either have UK going really far in your bracket or put $500 on the game or both and it's clouding your interpretation. I didn't notice any bias. IU is good and they played like it today. I have UK in the FF too btw. My 100% bracket is ****ed though. UK in FF, Mich State winning it all. It's not 100% any longer.

msstate7
03-19-2016, 06:46 PM
I'm guessing you either have UK going really far in your bracket or put $500 on the game or both and it's clouding your interpretation. I didn't notice any bias. IU is good and they played like it today. I have UK in the FF too btw. My 100% bracket is ****ed though. UK in FF, Mich State winning it all. It's not 100% any longer.

I always do just 1 bracket and I've finished in 90th percentile last 3 years. This year I'm currently at 16.3. Jeez

Dawg61
03-19-2016, 07:04 PM
I always do just 1 bracket and I've finished in 90th percentile last 3 years. This year I'm currently at 16.3. Jeez

Lol I correctly picked the Yale, Hawaii, Little Rock, VCU, Gonzaga, Syracuse, Butler and UConn upsets yet I missed the most important one.

Liverpooldawg
03-19-2016, 07:20 PM
Screw Kentucky. I loved it.