PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Brantley info

M.Fillmore
08-13-2013, 09:50 PM
I know this is pinned to the top of the page, but remember to vote for Jeff daily,
I talked to Jeff on a regular basis and I can assure you that he bleeds maroon.
MSU was not just a way station on his way to the Big Leagues. JB truly loves the dogs.

Here is a direct link.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/hof/hof/index.jsp?loc=ballot_vote

Remember to vote for no more than one player. There is a limit of one vote per email address, per day. Only ballots with complete name, address and email information will be counted. The voting period ends August 31, 2013.

CadaverDawg
08-13-2013, 10:22 PM
Jeff's a good guy and great Dawg. We need to help him get in their Hall. Hopefully you can tell Jeff to join EliteDawgs

dawgoneyall
08-13-2013, 10:31 PM
I can't. He said during the 94? baseball strike that it was the players...not the game. I never forgot that. Of course he was absolutely wrong. If he apologizes for that asinine statement then I might form a different opinion.

Dawg61
08-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Hope he gets in. I like Jeff and I think he's a good announcer now too. I'm just not filling out all that info each day to vote. Sorry Jeff.

dawgoneyall
08-13-2013, 11:59 PM
BTW. I stopped watching MLB then....and I love baseball....Watched the home run thing....roids....said would not watch MLB until ever ass hole retired who striked. (Did watch the homerun crap as it turned out...phony ability...my bad) That is why I love MSU baseball....it is baseball at it's best....pure baseball. (I hate bertman...roids are terrible He allowed/ignored the obvious. Loved by some but one of worst people in the history of baseball.)

Now this all my opinion....but I am not wrong. Kinda makes a difference.