PDA

View Full Version : #TheMeddler gets everything he deserves

Coach34
03-16-2016, 09:32 PM
RHP on the mound and you dont start Cody Brown and you **** up whats been a good offense by throwing Kruger back in the 2-hole. Cohen literally cant stop stepping on his own dick. He has to constantly **** things up after the offense found a groove.

You are going to lose your job Cohen if you keep it up. You have big money people just waiting to force a change. Barely sneaking in may not save your job when we are talking about millions of donation dollars and a new stadium.

No Mora Excuses

Coursesuper
03-16-2016, 10:04 PM
As of right now the new stadium ain't happening until at least 17 and we aren't even close in funding. Leopards don't change their spots and the meddler ain't change his bullshit. So the real question is when does he meltdown this year, was it tonight or is he going to repeat last years Kentucky episode in Nashville this weekend. I'll sit by the side and watch this, it could very well be a twofer if someone doesn't play this properly.

Coach34
03-16-2016, 10:21 PM
and here is what Cohen wont ever figure out until its too late:

Miss State people dont want to see our team bunting early in the baseball game. We dont give a shit if we win or lose- watching shit like that is ridiculous. If you are going to play that brand of baseball- you better host regularly because its boring at shit.

His lack of hosting and boring ass bunting baseball with no speed is going to gte him run out of the best job he will ever have. 2013 is a memory now-thats over.

Dawg61
03-16-2016, 10:58 PM
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the locker room after tonight's loss. If he layed into his team tonight I will not be shocked if he just totally lost his team. Cohen is dead man walking unless he puts a restraining order on himself in the dugout when we are hitting and when the daily lineup is made.

CadaverDawg
03-16-2016, 11:36 PM
I'm done.

CadaverDawg
03-16-2016, 11:48 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/10z09u.jpg

BeardoMSU
03-17-2016, 12:34 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/10z09u.jpg

If there was a .gif that showed laughing while also vomiting, I'd post it here ;)

JohnnyQuid
03-17-2016, 04:32 AM
I really wanted to stay behind cohen but it's increasingly difficult. alot of season ahead but damn... good teams just don't do the shit we do. what other teams NEVER plays the same lineup? batting order/position I get its not always the same but damn. really I'm curious do any other sec teams do that shit?

Dawgface
03-17-2016, 06:21 AM
There is no reason to think his style will change. It's who he is. He will have some good games, but he will always have the head scratching one's too.

Tbonewannabe
03-17-2016, 06:24 AM
For anyone that watched The League Cohen is Ruxen. He just can't help tinkering.

Dawg61
03-17-2016, 06:44 AM
I really wanted to stay behind cohen but it's increasingly difficult. alot of season ahead but damn... good teams just don't do the shit we do. what other teams NEVER plays the same lineup? batting order/position I get its not always the same but damn. really I'm curious do any other sec teams do that shit?

Nobody in the entire baseball world does it besides Cohen. He is Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man.

BoomBoom
03-17-2016, 06:58 AM
and here is what Cohen wont ever figure out until its too late:

Miss State people dont want to see our team bunting early in the baseball game. We dont give a shit if we win or lose- watching shit like that is ridiculous. If you are going to play that brand of baseball- you better host regularly because its boring at shit.

His lack of hosting and boring ass bunting baseball with no speed is going to gte him run out of the best job he will ever have. 2013 is a memory now-thats over.

Even for someone who believes in bunting, why would you do that with a young bullpen that's going to give up runs? Its not like you know its going to be a 3 to 2 game. That screams that he actually thinks teams score more runs by bunting, which is just ignorant in the extreme.

bulldogcountry1
03-17-2016, 07:48 AM
If he didn't change after last season, he's sure not going to make adjustments mid-season. If anything, any sign of adversity just makes him worse.

I'm not one of those big time boosters holding back big bucks to see what happens this year, but I have invested in the new stadium. It's bad enough to be emotionally invested in something, but when you add a financial investment, then things get real. I'm questioning why I invested in this.

louisvilledawg
03-17-2016, 08:13 AM
For anyone that watched The League Cohen is Ruxen. He just can't help tinkering.

and also jewish, i think

Blackout
03-17-2016, 08:47 AM
he actually thinks teams score more runs by bunting, which is just ignorant in the extreme.

Bunting allows him to be the reason something happened.

dawggone
03-17-2016, 11:26 AM
RHP on the mound and you dont start Cody Brown and you **** up whats been a good offense by throwing Kruger back in the 2-hole. Cohen literally cant stop stepping on his own dick. He has to constantly **** things up after the offense found a groove.

You are going to lose your job Cohen if you keep it up. You have big money people just waiting to force a change. Barely sneaking in may not save your job when we are talking about millions of donation dollars and a new stadium.

No Mora Excuses

Could not agree with you more Coach, not starting Brown against a righty after a 5 for 11 weekend against them is insane. At some point we have to realize Humphries is not an outfielder, that dropped foul ball cost us a late inning insurance run, not to mention he almost over ran fly ball at the track. In his defense though he did come to state as an infielder. Our best lineup going forward regardless of who is pitching would be: in my opinion,
Robson, brown, kruger, collins, rooker, lowe, humphries, gridley, alexander. Order in which they hit can be fluid ex. Brown 2 hole against righties and 7 hole against lefties. Kruger is a prototypical 3 hole hitter he would get a lot of rbi with 2/.400 or better on base percentage guys in front of him. I feel this lineup would give us our best offensive and defensive set. Kruger has to catch, hump goes to 3rd , brown in left and Collins to DH. Also, put this lineup on the field and let it play for at least 3 series, not 3 games. Don't yank players for 1 or 2, 0 for performances. All hitters are gonna have those games especially against SEC caliber pitching.