PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Cohen and the Diamond Dawgs...

War Machine Dawg
03-13-2016, 02:52 PM
That was a HUGE sweep and much needed. I don't know if Oregon is a Top 10 team, but I do know they're good. And we nutted up and took 3 from them. I didn't get to watch much this weekend, but the scores say enough. We brought the bats and pitching got the job done. Now we need to take this momentum into SEC play.

Cohen will always #meddle, but he's our #Meddler. His disregard for conventional baseball wisdom drives me nuts, but he'll pull weekends like this one out of his ass. Here's to hoping we can keep it up. No Mora Excuses - 2 seed or bust.

Joe Schmedlap
03-13-2016, 04:45 PM
Excellent weekend for the team. Getting the sweep was huge!

Jack Lambert
03-13-2016, 04:46 PM
That was a HUGE sweep and much needed. I don't know if Oregon is a Top 10 team, but I do know they're good. And we nutted up and took 3 from them. I didn't get to watch much this weekend, but the scores say enough. We brought the bats and pitching got the job done. Now we need to take this momentum into SEC play.

Cohen will always #meddle, but he's our #Meddler. His disregard for conventional baseball wisdom drives me nuts, but he'll pull weekends like this one out of his ass. Here's to hoping we can keep it up. No Mora Excuses - 2 seed or bust.

Getting a sweep on any team is good but a top 10 is always great.

Jacksondevildog
03-13-2016, 04:48 PM
We need to be AT LEAST 3-3 after the @ Vandy and home Georgia series. Vanderbilt will be a tough matchup for us.

maroonmania
03-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Great weekend for the Dogs and really now have 4 straight quality wins! Very pumped about how we are playing right now. Only really negative thing I can say at the moment is I don't understand how we continue to be so careless running the bases year after year under Cohen. We seem to routinely give away 1 to 2 outs per game just doing stupid stuff on the bases. We almost cost ourselves a 2 run homer today being careless on the bases.

State82
03-13-2016, 05:38 PM
Getting a sweep on any team is good but a top 10 is always great.

Our first sweep of a top 10 team since 2012

Commercecomet24
03-13-2016, 05:45 PM
This team has some swag and some stones. They're playing with a different attitude. This ain't the team from last year. And the young guys are tough. And does Cody Brown ever make an out.