PDA

View Full Version : Dickie V and Nessler ripping Jones and LSU's effort in 1st half...

RougeDawg
03-12-2016, 01:54 PM
Saying that it's beyond inexcusable for a team trying to play their way into NCAA and SEC semifinal game to come out with that little effort and fight. Anybody else see it?

Jones is gone if they miss tourney and this half has been the epitome of him and his teams. No team chemistry and togetherness.

ETA the mighty Stans is on the brink of yet another SEC championship appearance.

BayouDawg
03-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Yea jones is a horrible coach. you could argue that LSU has the most talented team in the conference, but they constantly lay turds like this on the floor. I hope they let jones stay atleast one more year so we can man handle them in Starkville next year. Of course maybe if they fire him half their roster might transfer out.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
03-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Stans is on the brink of yet another SEC championship appearance.

Thanks for the update, Meo. What schools are looking at Stansbury to be their next head coach?

mic
03-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Worse coach in college basketball. Hands down..
He is stealing money from LSU... He should be fired once he steps off the plane or bus when they get back to BR..

SDDawg
03-12-2016, 04:35 PM
Stans ain't done a gawtdamm thing and I defy anyone to prove otherwise. Quit with this childishness.

Harrydawg
03-12-2016, 06:34 PM
That was an imbarrassingly bad showing. JJ is as bad of a coach as this league has....

I seen it dawg
03-12-2016, 06:36 PM
The league? Shit the NCAA.

Mutt the Hoople
03-12-2016, 10:28 PM
Worse coach in college basketball. Hands down..
He is stealing money from LSU... R..
You haven't seen Steve Alford's effort at UCLA.

Dawg61
03-13-2016, 12:35 AM
Haha gotta think losing your starting PG and 2nd leading scorer to a sports hernia is going to have some negative impact. Nobody cares about that for Jones though. He's toast. Dead man walking.