PDA

View Full Version : Need help regarding weather for today's game?

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
03-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Would like to drive over for game today but it's a 2+ hour drive. Question for our meteorology posters, how likely are we get this game in today and do y'all think it'll start on time at 2pm?

State82
03-12-2016, 11:33 AM
I'm in the same position but need to decide pretty quick. NWS keeps saying 80% today and 90% tonight but I can't figure where it's developing from.

Homedawg
03-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Looks ok until about 3ish on future casts. Then it's hit or miss. Truly 50-50 until 7 and then we appear to be getting some for sure.

TheRef
03-12-2016, 11:37 AM
We will play today, surprisingly. The setup isn't nearly as volatile as previously thought during the day today. The later the game goes, however, the more likely we are to see precipitation.

I seen it dawg
03-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Love our meteorology team. Something Ron Burgundy would be proud of.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
03-12-2016, 12:03 PM
I'm with you on this I seen It....We got some of the best and appreciate all they do for us.

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Itta Bena, I'm assuming that's where you're from. If so, keep an eye out for tomorrow. May be some severe weather roll through tomorrow afternoon late. Worst may be confined to SE Arksnsas but Delta region could be affected. My thoughts now are that there will not be a lot of storms, but those that develop will be good ones. Still undecided if I'm heading that way to chase.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
03-12-2016, 05:08 PM
Lived up there for a couple of year when I was a kid....have some good memories of my time there (3 wheelers, Dixie Youth baseball and playing in cotton trailers during harvest). But actually this user name is taken from the Panic song "Tall Boy". If you decide to head over and chase tomorrow - dive safe and be careful.