PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ref or starkvegasdawg, how about a forecast update......

Taog Redloh
03-12-2016, 09:40 AM
....thinking about rolling to Starkville in a few hours but it looks like high % T-storms at gametime. Any chance it clears out and we play later? I know it's been pretty unpredictable thus far.

TheRef
03-12-2016, 10:49 AM
I think we may be fine for first pitch. The longer the game goes, however, the more likely it is that we get rained on and possibly delay with thunderstorms.

the59dawg
03-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Sun is trying to peek thru at 11:15a in West Point.

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2016, 12:26 PM
The sun is just adding to the instability making rain more likely. Storms are starting to develop in south LA. If that low starts to kick out then they could eventually rotate in to our area.

Harrydawg
03-12-2016, 12:29 PM
So, what y'all are saying is that it may or may not rain....

Thanks, this helps

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2016, 12:33 PM

Thanks, this helps

You want known certain outcome? Slap an active wasp nest.

Chances of rain are high. They increase the later it gets today and tonight.

TheRef
03-12-2016, 12:44 PM

Thanks, this helps

We are trying to predict the future...there's always uncertainty in the future. You want a certainty dealing with Meteorology? Here's one for you: Nothing is set in stone.

Harrydawg
03-12-2016, 12:55 PM
Guys, don't get your weather feelings hurt.....just joking around.

I realize we are talking about developing rain (not a front).....it hard to predict

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-12-2016, 06:41 PM
How hard can this be? Go ahead and go....they are going to get it in. Light rain during the game, but won't halt play any. Take a jacket and umbrella to keep dry and warm.

Oh, by the way....I predict we're going to win 9-3

Harrydawg
03-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Let's go ahead and talk about tomorrow morning.....
Let me guess, chance of rain.....

starkvegasdawg
03-12-2016, 07:07 PM

Probably not until well after dark.

TheRef
03-12-2016, 07:15 PM

Not until well after the game. Sunday's safe.

JohnnyQuid
03-12-2016, 07:54 PM
I was gonna go for the fri/sat games with a friend and rain scared me off. wish we'd gone now but prolly woulda rained both out if I'd shown up

TheRef
03-12-2016, 09:50 PM
I was gonna go for the fri/sat games with a friend and rain scared me off. wish we'd gone now but prolly woulda rained both out if I'd shown up

I'm sorry I screwed up the forecast, guys. After this weekend I'll look over everything and see what I missed. I think the setup from Thursday killed all of the remaining energy that was available. I'm not sure, though. It may have been that coupled with the Low shifting further South than expected.

Taog Redloh
03-12-2016, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry I screwed up the forecast, guys. After this weekend I'll look over everything and see what I missed. I think the setup from Thursday killed all of the remaining energy that was available. I'm not sure, though. It may have been that coupled with the Low shifting further South than expected.
Don't worry dude. Got to see the whole game....but make no mistake it did indeed rain, the whole time