FISHDAWG
08-13-2013, 01:24 PM
a measure of your internet cred *

blacklistedbully
08-13-2013, 02:17 PM
How does that work?

Coach34
08-13-2013, 02:33 PM
We set up bets in the gambling forum- vcash is your internet wallet...just a fun addition to the site

Jack Lambert
08-13-2013, 03:14 PM
We set up bets in the gambling forum- vcash is your internet wallet...just a fun addition to the site

So if we bet and lose all Vcash how do we get more?

CadaverDawg
08-13-2013, 03:31 PM

You have to dress up like your original avatar and post a picture on here. Sucks for you.***

Seriously though, Coach and the admins will come up with something silly for you to do, like put something embarrassing in your signature for a few days, etc, and then refill your VCash.

sleepy dawg
08-13-2013, 03:46 PM

Can't lose it. There are no bets... ever.

Seriously though, it is a really cool addition to the site that is underutilized. There should definitely be a weekly bet, or at least a monthly bet. Could be simple... Who wins Sunday night baseball, who wins nascar race, PGA, etc.

I know it would keep me coming back weekly to check on my bets.

CadaverDawg
08-13-2013, 03:52 PM
Can't lose it. There are no bets... ever.

Seriously though, it is a really cool addition to the site that is underutilized. There should definitely be a weekly bet, or at least a monthly bet. Could be simple... Who wins Sunday night baseball, who wins nascar race, PGA, etc.

I know it would keep me coming back weekly to check on my bets.

I agree. Plus, I would love to see it incorporated to where you could purchase certain privileges or maybe we could add a subtitle to your username as you cross certain VCash thresholds.

I'm sure there are some things in the works