PDA

View Full Version : Dudy Noble Dimensions

state66
03-08-2016, 11:52 PM
Crazy thought but if Cohen never brought in the Left field or right field fences we would have 0 home runs at dudy noble as a team. I know Luke Alexanders doesnt get out this time last year and both of Gavins today would have been close. Crazy how much the game has changed.

DistrictDawg92
03-09-2016, 12:30 AM
Crazy thought but if Cohen never brought in the Left field or right field fences we would have 0 home runs at dudy noble as a team. I know Luke Alexanders doesnt get out this time last year and both of Gavins today would have been close. Crazy how much the game has changed.

Both of Gavin's HR's would've been gone last year too. I'm not so sure left field was even moved in, I may be wrong on that though. In right field it looks like the right center gap distance and foul pole distance stayed the same, the only difference is instead of having another angle in the wall b/w the gap and foul pole like last year, that angle was just pushed in to a straight line from the right center gap and foul pole, if that makes any sense. However, I still see the angle between the gap and foul pole in left field though. LF might have moved a little but I think RF was the big mover.

Either way I think the new bats along with more power in the lineup this year will have more effect than the revised walls.

state66
03-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Left field was brought in 2 or 3 years ago. If you go to a game in the outfield the fences used to be right up against the light poles. Now there is a considerable gap. Left field was brought in a pretty good bit.

godlluB
03-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Luke Alexander's dinger landed in our trailer in right field, it was WELL clear of the old fence.