PDA

View Full Version : Rooker is my boy for this weekend

messageboardsuperhero
03-08-2016, 11:18 PM
And we need him big time. Oregon has arguably the best rotation in America- but they are all lefties and Rooker has been obliterating left-handed pitching.

We shall see, but Rooker is my guy for this weekend. This would be my lineup for Friday:

Robson
Gridley
Kruger
Rooker
Collins
Lowe
Alexander
Marrero
Brown

Coach34
03-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Its going to pour Thursday-Saturday....we will be lucky to play before Sunday

Todd4State
03-09-2016, 12:35 AM

We might play a DH on Saturday if we are lucky. Sunday for a DH is out since Oregon has to fly out.

Ref?

beretta
03-09-2016, 06:27 AM
And we need him big time. Oregon has arguably the best rotation in America- but they are all lefties and Rooker has been obliterating left-handed pitching.

We shall see, but Rooker is my guy for this weekend. This would be my lineup for Friday:

Robson
Gridley
Kruger
Rooker
Collins
Lowe
Alexander
Marrero
Brown

Not to thread hijack....but who was the guy from LSU that played 5-10 years ago....big time HR hitter.....every time he got up to the plate, you knew it was going out....it was before they changed the ball and bats....dude was huge.....every time Kruger gets up to the plate, that is who he reminds me of....cant remember his name though

messageboardsuperhero
03-09-2016, 07:35 AM

Oregon plays Alabama Thursday, so that is unlikely. Weather permitting, we may just play a DH in Saturday- but the weather looks rough for this weekend.

msstate7
03-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Not to thread hijack....but who was the guy from LSU that played 5-10 years ago....big time HR hitter.....every time he got up to the plate, you knew it was going out....it was before they changed the ball and bats....dude was huge.....every time Kruger gets up to the plate, that is who he reminds me of....cant remember his name though

Larson?

louisvilledawg
03-09-2016, 09:22 AM

Brad Cresse. Played catcher. He hit 29 homers one year

ETDawg
03-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Hero, good call!

messageboardsuperhero
03-13-2016, 03:00 PM
Just thought this deserved a bump after a 6-11 weekend with two bombs. Carry on.

Coach34
03-13-2016, 03:39 PM
Nice call- Rooker went off. He loves some LHP's

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
03-13-2016, 07:23 PM
Brandon Larson had 40 HR's in '97. Said he was 2nd in the country that year. Cresse lead the nation with 30 HR, 106 RBI and 201 total bases in 2000.