PDA

View Full Version : Will TSUN raise a banner?

fader2103
03-07-2016, 06:22 PM
CL reporting that AJ Mcarron considered transferring to Ole Miss after Greg McElroy lead bama to the BCS. As you know AJ eventually led BAMA to back to back NCs

BrunswickDawg
03-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Ah, the CL'e weekly "they don't cheat, everybody just wants to go there" column.

mic
03-07-2016, 06:50 PM
So with ...
Sec tourney basketball here
Sec baseball in full swing
High school basketball state finals playing now
High school baseball in full swing
MSU women playing yesterday in championship game

Yet the CL can find time to write about something that means absolutely nothing... Great work CL ... Thanks for keeping us informed on breaking sporting news....

missouridawg
03-07-2016, 06:54 PM
The real question, is did OM tamper with McCarron? Almost sounds like they recruited another teams' player.

Coach34
03-07-2016, 07:48 PM
So with ...

Yet the CL can find time to write about something that means absolutely nothing... Great work CL ... Thanks for keeping us informed on breaking sporting news....

Excellent point Mic...its really amazing when you examine what they do.

fader2103
03-07-2016, 08:06 PM
So with ...

Come on slow news week!

Commercecomet24
03-07-2016, 08:11 PM
So let me get this straight, they tell Steve their plate is to full to investigate the unm NCAA troubles but they have resources to research aj mccaron wanting to transfer to unm. Makes complete sense. The cl really is a piece of trash. I'm gonna celebrate when the doors shut there.

BiscuitEater
03-08-2016, 09:14 AM
So let me get this straight, they tell Steve their plate is to full to investigate the unm NCAA troubles but they have resources to research aj mccaron wanting to transfer to unm. Makes complete sense. The cl really is a piece of trash. I'm gonna celebrate when the doors shut there.

Your kidding right? The CL hasn't done an 'original' piece of sports writing in years. Their research is 'cutting & pasting' .. change a few words and print. Story was broken by Yahoo radio, AL.com had it up soon, CBS Sports, SEC Sports .. followed by Clarion Ledger.