PDA

View Full Version : Latest mock draft has Chris Jones going 21st overall

Coach34
03-07-2016, 06:04 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/lance-zierlein/300603

Rex Ryan cant be stupid enough to take Kimchee- can he???

Dallas_Dawg
03-07-2016, 06:12 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/mock-drafts/lance-zierlein/300603

Rex Ryan cant be stupid enough to take Kimchee- can he???
As a Bills fan, I hope like hell we don't. We just got rid of Mario Williams' lazy ass, hopefully they get a high character guy with a motor to backfill his position.

Goldendawg
03-07-2016, 06:12 PM
Sure would be great to see Jones on the same team with Preston Smith.

Bully13
03-07-2016, 06:19 PM
Got to hand it to 34 on this. Shows how ignorant announcers can be. Slobbering all over the flying window boy every game and hardly a peep about CJ.

I think you called it 34. If he were to go before windows, that would tickle the shit out of me.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
03-07-2016, 10:50 PM
CJ is all over the place in current mocks, but they will get shaken up once free agency gets rolling. Out of 6 sports writers' mocks that list him, he goes 1st round in 3 & 4th round in another 3. W/ a fairly weak DL free agent class, his projected position should rise w/ Dlinemen becoming more in demand as teams meet other needs. Additionally, his mock #s should climb when the media catches up to FO evaluators.

CJ is valued more by front offices than by the media, while the opposite can be said for RN. RN to the Bills at 19 is a very popular pick (6/13 mocks), w/ the reasoning being that Rex Ryan doesn't give a shit a/b character concerns. However, walterfootball has him 2nd rd 49th overall, & rotoworld has him out of the 1st. If Ryan or the Bills FO balks at the thought of using a top 20 pick on a flight risk, I could see him falling to the 2nd floor.. err round. This will be the most fun part of the draft for me: watching Freezus' golden calf drop like a golden turd & hoping CJ gets his name called first.

To add, I've been pleasantly surprised seeing Redmond pop up in mocks: anywhere from 2nd rd - 42 overall to 5th rd - 24th pick. His current average projected position is 97th overall, which would be 2nd pick of the 4th rd. I've seen Beni Brown mocked as high 3rd rd - 13th pick, but he's more consistent to the 5th.

Coach34
03-07-2016, 11:20 PM
Anybody drafting Kimchee in the top 25 will be fired within 2 years. Jones is a solid pick someone I'd take in the 20-35 range.

Redmond wont make it out of the 2nd round if his knee is checking out ok. Dolphins scout said he was 1st round fo sho until he got hurt.

Leroy Jenkins
03-08-2016, 12:52 AM
That's what happens when you go balls out at the combine.

Jarius
03-08-2016, 08:27 AM
There are some people that can handle the "we all party here all the time" towns like Treadwell and then there are the rest of 18-22 year olds that can't handle free booze, blondes, and drugs thrown in their face like rock stars. Hopefully the parents of these recruits will start seeing through this bullshit Benny Hinn cover up Freeze has going on to mask the real day to day life in that town. I'm sure the next time some crazy shit comes out about one of their players going insane the Ole Miss spin machine will drop another "Freeze brought this player to Christ" story to feed the sheep like they did with Chad Kelly.