PDA

View Full Version : Heads Up !!

DancingRabbit
03-07-2016, 11:56 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cc38e8bWoAAiD6a.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cc38e9cW0AAXfnj.jpg

breazy
03-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Looks like the gentleman saved the kids ass with a slight deflection.

BeardoMSU
03-07-2016, 12:24 PM
Good thing that guy wasn't looking down at his phone...

MetEdDawg
03-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Good thing that guy wasn't looking down at his phone...

I understand that baseball is a boring game for a lot of people (sure as hell isn't for me), but how anyone that close to the action could look at their phone while the game is going on is just plain stupid.

RougeDawg
03-07-2016, 01:32 PM
I understand that baseball is a boring game for a lot of people (sure as hell isn't for me), but how anyone that close to the action could look at their phone while the game is going on is just plain stupid.

You have been paying attention to events going on throughout our once great nation, over the last decade? Nothing should surprise anyone who's been paying attention to the widespread ignorance of our current fellow citizens. "Oblivious to the world around you" and "close to brain-dead" would be the most appropriate phrases to describe most of the American citizenry. Simply reading warning labels on everything these days is mind boggling that people actually have to be told not to do certain things that should be common knowledge or sense.

BeardoMSU
03-07-2016, 01:40 PM
You have been paying attention to events going on throughout our once great nation, over the last decade? Nothing should surprise anyone who's been paying attention to the widespread ignorance of our current fellow citizens. "Oblivious to the world around you" and "close to brain-dead" would be the most appropriate phrases to describe most of the American citizenry. Simply reading warning labels on everything these days is mind boggling that people actually have to be told not to do certain things that should be common knowledge or sense.

I bet you typed this while driving. Oh, sweet irony**

Percho
03-07-2016, 04:59 PM
I bet you typed this while driving. Oh, sweet irony**

50 in a 35

RocketDawg
03-07-2016, 05:23 PM
That guy definitely took one for his kid. Might've killed the boy if he hadn't.

rabbitthedawg
03-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Yes...and our electorate managed to elect this current president twice!