PDA

View Full Version : Bassmasters Classic

State82
03-06-2016, 10:04 PM
For any of you bass fishing fans, that was a phenomenal job by Edwin Evers today in the final round of the Classic at Grand Lake of the Cherokees in Oklahoma. 13 ounces shy of 30 lbs for a five fish limit. Well deserved title by a top notch bass pro. The live on-the-water coverage every day was really cool.

BeastMan
03-07-2016, 09:25 AM
Just read the write up in LA Sportsman. Went to a weigh in as a kid in Chattanooga. Awesome event

Barking 13
03-07-2016, 09:57 PM
I didn't get to see any of it.. I hope it re-airs at some point

ETA: I've met Edwin. One of my friends used to be one of his sponsors (Cook's Go-To tackle storage systems) Really a nice Christian guy. He will represent it well

State82
03-07-2016, 11:57 PM
I didn't get to see any of it.. I hope it re-airs at some point

ETA: I've met Edwin. One of my friends used to be one of his sponsors (Cook's Go-To tackle storage systems) Really a nice Christian guy. He will represent it well

Definitely well deserved. Evers has certainly paid his dues for sure.

I believe the ESPN2 Classic show will air in 2 weeks so be on the lookout for it. I followed it on bassmaster.com all weekend which was really cool. Followed live coverage from the lake in addition to the weigh-ins. The ESPN2 show should be really good though. The live coverage of Evers yesterday was almost nonexistent because he was pretty much out of any cellular service area up the Elk River arm of the lake so they couldn't get any live footage. Can't wait to see it on the show.

Barking 13
03-08-2016, 10:43 AM
That's why I love MLF so much.. you spend the day on the water with those guys...

State82
03-08-2016, 04:53 PM
MLF is my favorite fishing show now. Great format, especially for TV.