PDA

View Full Version : OT: Can Nate Diaz win tonight?

cheewgumm
03-05-2016, 10:07 PM
I have not watched a lot of UFC so not sure.

Thoughts ?

Saltydog
03-05-2016, 10:28 PM
SOB.......I think he wins this one but then again, I thought Rousey would beat the shit outta Holly Holm too so there's that.........

cheewgumm
03-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Diaz didn't have much time right ?

Still, I'd like to see him win. He's crazy and would be fun champion.

Saltydog
03-05-2016, 11:06 PM
say this though, the Diaz brothers are both tough SOB's too and Nate is long and that could pose problems for Connor. Connor is jumping up two weight classes here so he's fighting at a heavier weight than what he normally does. The more I think about it, Diaz may have a legitimate shot but we shall see.

Blackout
03-06-2016, 12:23 AM
Hope not. Love McGregor. He don't give a ****

GreenheadDawg
03-06-2016, 12:29 AM
Hope not. Love McGregor. He don't give a ****

I agree with that. He talks shit and he don't give a damn if you like him or not. He's arrogant as **** but can back it up

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 12:30 AM
wow holly Holm just got chocked the **** out she was punching air right before she passed out HA

team diaz here, I love both those brothers.

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 12:41 AM
say this though, the Diaz brothers are both tough SOB's too and Nate is long and that could pose problems for Connor. Connor is jumping up two weight classes here so he's fighting at a heavier weight than what he normally does. The more I think about it, Diaz may have a legitimate shot but we shall see.

long and damn near impossible to knock out. I think this is a lose lose for mcgregor. if win he beat a guy he "should beat". if lose he's gonna get raked over the coals

mcain31
03-06-2016, 01:01 AM
McGregor is giving up a lot of size to Diaz

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 01:02 AM
BOOM. nate mother****ing diaz

GreenheadDawg
03-06-2016, 01:16 AM
BOOM. nate mother****ing diaz

You would like the Diaz brothers

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 01:16 AM
tons of respect for Connor tho mucho class in defeat. rare to see these days

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 01:17 AM

I'm not surprised mother****er

what's not to like? tough kids who prolly had a shit ****ing upbringing and found their way. can't knock those bastards out - and I don't dislike conner I just been telling my buddies this would be hard fight for him from beginning.

diaz brothers have done more with nothing than you, or me with their life. suck on that

I seen it dawg
03-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Yeah much class. After you get your ass whipped. Douchebags

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Yeah much class. After you get your ass whipped. Douchebags

much better than some excuse making bullshit took the L like a man. was lose/lose for him whole time imo. diaz bros are OG in ufc.

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 01:42 AM

http://i65.tinypic.com/rlkkyb.png

GreenheadDawg
03-06-2016, 09:00 AM
http://i65.tinypic.com/rlkkyb.png

You're such a douchebag. Just like your Diaz brothers. I guess after watching a UFC fight you're an Internet badass. Be honest.. You wear affliction don't you, that would match your personality perfectly

Op4isabitch
03-06-2016, 09:59 AM
I'm glad Nate beat that ass! The Diaz brothers are rough around the edges but they are real. He shut the lepricorns mouth, now Connor can get back on the lucky charms box where he belongs. I'd like McGregor more if he'd stop the stupid shit talking and just do his job.
Nothing better than seeing a loud mouth get flogged.

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 10:02 AM
You're such a douchebag. Just like your Diaz brothers. I guess after watching a UFC fight you're an Internet badass. Be honest.. You wear affliction don't you, that would match your personality perfectly

wow, you are so mad. lol. still salty over some post after the egg bowl where u went full melt.

never owned any affliction apparel lol sorry to disappoint.
clothes smack - u have reached a new ED low for attempt at bashing, and a failed one. I'm not surprised mother****er

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 10:03 AM
I'm glad Nate beat that ass! The Diaz brothers are rough around the edges but they are real. He shut the lepricorns mouth, now Connor can get back on the lucky charms box where he belongs. I'd like McGregor more if he'd stop the stupid shit talking and just do his job.
Nothing better than seeing a loud mouth get flogged.

my man

conner took it lIke a man tho and most of his mouthing is to make $.

gotta love the Diaz bros tho - nothing like a double fisted middle finger salute after u lock in a triangle lol

GreenheadDawg
03-06-2016, 10:22 AM
wow, you are so mad. lol. still salty over some post after the egg bowl where u went full melt.

never owned any affliction apparel lol sorry to disappoint.
clothes smack - u have reached a new ED low for attempt at bashing, and a failed one. I'm not surprised mother****er

Good thing it wasn't an attempt to smack talk. I really see you as the guy wearing big star jeans with an affliction shirt. Watch a couple UFC fights and now you're a black belt in judo and spews diarrhea out your mouth every time it opens. But that's just my opinion of you. No harm no foul.

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 10:32 AM
Good thing it wasn't an attempt to smack talk. I really see you as the guy wearing big star jeans with an affliction shirt. Watch a couple UFC fights and now you're a black belt in judo and spews diarrhea out your mouth every time it opens. But that's just my opinion of you. No harm no foul.

lol got damn u are fuming. I love it.

yea bro. come fight me irl I think I'm a black belt. jesus

I responded in a thread about the fight and u came trying to shit talk and all u did was make me feel like I won the internet tonight.

my opinion of you? honestly don't have one. insignificant. glad I mean so much to you. no harm no foul

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 10:38 AM
a post on topic - mcgregors interview that espn put on twitter after the fight makes me have nothing but respect the guy. some of our professional athletes should take a media rations course from him instead of being pouty assholes

I seen it dawg
03-06-2016, 10:52 AM
It's all the bullshit nonsense he spews in the media before he got his ass whipped. Yeah it's great he was humble after but the before needs work. Makes it hard to have any respect.

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 10:55 AM
It's all the bullshit nonsense he spews in the media before he got his ass whipped. Yeah it's great he was humble after but the before needs work. Makes it hard to have any respect.

that shit sells and ppl love or hate him - big ppv draws. it's damn near a "rasslin'" act. but yea prolly gets dialed down a notch or two now

GreenheadDawg
03-06-2016, 11:11 AM
lol got damn u are fuming. I love it.

yea bro. come fight me irl I think I'm a black belt. jesus

I responded in a thread about the fight and u came trying to shit talk and all u did was make me feel like I won the internet tonight.

my opinion of you? honestly don't have one. insignificant. glad I mean so much to you. no harm no foul

All I said was you would like the Diaz brothers and you come back with a 3rd grade response telling me to suck it and a gif flipping me off. But I'm fuming? You're so cute. Bless your little heart

Blackout
03-06-2016, 11:20 AM
The talk was part of the Ali mystic as well, no denying that. And like McGregor, Ali didn't win them all.

Show biz, promotions, etc. Brings eyes in, relevance, and good for everyone in the still growing sport.

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 11:24 AM
All I said was you would like the Diaz brothers and you come back with a 3rd grade response telling me to suck it and a gif flipping me off. But I'm fuming? You're so cute. Bless your little heart

and that was meant as a compliment I'm sure. and I obviously get to you in some sorta way I honestly didn't even remember you till u decided to peacock a bit in this thread.

on phone now or I'd find some other **** you pic to post but - yea my gif was perfect for your idea of me. and I embrace it lol. suck on that no ****s given.

and yes, u mad.

JohnnyQuid
03-06-2016, 11:25 AM
The talk was part of the Ali mystic as well, no denying that. And like McGregor, Ali didn't win them all.

Show biz, promotions, etc. Brings eyes in, relevance, and good for everyone in the still growing sport.

yep

ppl who are polarizing sell. love or hate.

mcain31
03-06-2016, 12:06 PM
McGregor does a great job of selling fights. You don't get casual viewers by being unprovocative. McGregor talks because it allows him to make more money. The UFC next quarter is set up to be great because a lot of rivals are being matched up. More fighters need to talk if they want the big money