PDA

View Full Version : The meddler strikes again!

preachermatt83
03-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Rooker has been good in right and hump has been good in left. For some reason today the meddler switches them and Rooker has bobbled two balls in left.

BiscuitEater
03-05-2016, 05:11 PM
bitch .. bitch .. bitch. broken record .. You don't like Cohen. bitch .. bitch .. bitch

Switching from right to left "caused" him to bobble two balls. right.

Homedawg
03-05-2016, 05:26 PM
When was rooker in left?

I seen it dawg
03-05-2016, 05:27 PM
Rooker has been good in right and hump has been good in left. For some reason today the meddler switches them and Rooker has bobbled two balls in left.

Dumbass

dawgday166
03-05-2016, 05:35 PM
bitch .. bitch .. bitch. broken record .. You don't like Cohen. bitch .. bitch .. bitch

Switching from right to left "caused" him to bobble two balls. right.

It can. There's a difference between a slice and a hook.

BiscuitEater
03-05-2016, 05:44 PM

So, you are saying that someone in college baseball that has on average 12-15 years of baseball experience since T-ball .. doesn't have a clue which way his throw is going to tail? Really?

And, exactly "HOW" does that contribute to 'bobbling' a ball in the outfield?

BiscuitEater
03-05-2016, 05:45 PM

So .. 'who' were you posting as last year?

dawgday166
03-05-2016, 05:54 PM
So .. 'who' were you posting as last year?

I wasn't posting last year. Not saying they can't move but it does make a difference, especially moving from right side to left side. Not sure why he'd swap them arbitrarily unless RF has sore arm or something.

dawgday166
03-05-2016, 06:07 PM
So, you are saying that someone in college baseball that has on average 12-15 years of baseball experience since T-ball .. doesn't have a clue which way his throw is going to tail? Really?

And, exactly "HOW" does that contribute to 'bobbling' a ball in the outfield?

I'm talking about how it comes to you off the bat and where/how you field it based on your glove hand.

Tbonewannabe
03-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Reid should be in RF because he has the best arm in the outfield.

Coach34
03-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Reid should be in RF because he has the best arm in the outfield.

Hump should be platooning at 1B and playing some 3B...Leave the OF to Rooker and Brown, and give Mangum some spot starts

EEdawg15
03-05-2016, 06:51 PM
Humphreys was in left and rookery in right. The play by play guy for usc was confused the whole time. I've been watching the game online. It was Hump that bobbled both of those balls.

Tbonewannabe
03-05-2016, 07:08 PM
Hump should be platooning at 1B and playing some 3B...Leave the OF to Rooker and Brown, and give Mangum some spot starts

If Hump plays in the outfield, it should be in right. Right now put him at 1B until either Lowe or Gordon show they can hit. I think the outfield should be Cody Brown LF, Robson CF, Rooker in RF.

Collins, Lowe, and Gordon hasn't shown they deserve the AB yet.

Homedawg
03-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Humphreys was in left and rookery in right. The play by play guy for usc was confused the whole time. I've been watching the game online. It was Hump that bobbled both of those balls.

My point- stupid ass bitching doesn't even know who was playing where. But that's par for the course.

DistrictDawg92
03-05-2016, 07:58 PM

Haha maybe in U12 recreation baseball. We are talking about SEC baseball, a fly ball is a fly ball.

dawgday166
03-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Haha maybe in U12 recreation baseball. We are talking about SEC baseball, a fly ball is a fly ball.

Well, I wasn't really talking about fly balls. There a lot more to playing RF or LF than fly balls. Fly balls are the easy part. Did you play SEC baseball in the outfield?

BTW .. I said it can make a difference. Depends on the player.

Homedawg
03-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Well, I wasn't really talking about fly balls. There a lot more to playing RF or LF than fly balls. Fly balls are the easy part. Did you play SEC baseball in the outfield?

Let's get back to the real point, hump was in left. Rooker was in right. It doesn't fing matter!!!!

Backspin
03-05-2016, 11:19 PM

You are correct dawgday...the ball can and usually does come off the bat on piss rods to the OF a lot differently in RF than LF. The spin is different.