PDA

View Full Version : 2 on, 1 out....our 3 and 4 hole hitters strike out looking ugly....

Taog Redloh
03-04-2016, 11:02 PM
What else can you say?

msstate7
03-04-2016, 11:03 PM
Still wooly? We suck dude

Taog Redloh
03-04-2016, 11:13 PM
Still wooly? We suck dude
We are pitching well and have hit balls hard. They just aren't dropping and our hitters that were supposed to be our leaders haven't done a damn thing. But yes, still wooly but that doesn't change the fact that it's frustrating to lose like this. And Collins sucks.

It's hard to explain our hitting sucking this bad.

weblow
03-04-2016, 11:15 PM
The sooner that Cohenz figures out Collins has no place on the field the better. He is not a 2nd or 3rd baseman. If he can't cut it at catcher leave him in Cali and save the plane ticket home. He absolutely sucks at 3rd base.

msstate7
03-04-2016, 11:17 PM
We are pitching well and have hit balls hard. They just aren't dropping and our hitters that were supposed to be our leaders haven't done a damn thing. But yes, still wooly but that doesn't change the fact that it's frustrating to lose like this. And Collins sucks.

It's hard to explain our hitting sucking this bad.

In games vs decent teams (fau and ucla), we've scored 2 runs (both in same game) while the game was contested... We scored more once fau had completed the rape

GreenheadDawg
03-04-2016, 11:22 PM
It's a real shame that out baseball program has come to this. Absolutely unacceptable

War Machine Dawg
03-04-2016, 11:35 PM
The #HittingGuru in action. It's a beauty watching him taking hitters and making them suck.

Taog Redloh
03-04-2016, 11:46 PM
The #HittingGuru in action. It's a beauty watching him taking hitters and making them suck.
This is the first start of this Canning guys career too.

BayouDawg
03-04-2016, 11:47 PM
It takes real effort to completely squander the momentum of a national championship appearance in just a few short years. The clock is ticking Cohen. All the goodwill from '13 has been used up as far as I'm concerned

Taog Redloh
03-04-2016, 11:49 PM
It's a real shame that out baseball program has come to this. Absolutely unacceptable
I'm not going to jump off the cliff just yet. I do have a feeling this weekend won't turn out well though.