PDA

View Full Version : Word is that the OM coaches retaining legal counsel...

Coach34
03-04-2016, 11:25 AM
are none other than Freezus himself...along with The Bagman- Nix

Just more smoke that NCAA is going after that Show-Cause

starkvegasdawg
03-04-2016, 11:29 AM
I thought I heard what sounded like extremely large incisors chattering from fear.

BeardoMSU
03-04-2016, 11:29 AM
It's interesting that Freeze would seek council outside what the University has already provided.....

Coach34
03-04-2016, 11:34 AM
It's interesting that Freeze would seek council outside what the University has already provided.....

Not uncommon when the NCAA comes after you. Bruce Pearl hired his own

msstate7
03-04-2016, 11:35 AM

Statutory rape statute of limitations not up yet**

JDog13
03-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Is this to cover Wenzel pimping the chicks out?

TrapGame
03-04-2016, 11:38 AM
It's coming...

http://diffuser.fm/files/2014/07/swag.jpg?w=630&h=420&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

starkvegasdawg
03-04-2016, 11:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kUjTBId.png

dawggoneit
03-04-2016, 11:44 AM
It's coming...

Slap a ole miss visor and some beaver teeth on him and no one could tell the difference.

MaxedOutMaroon
03-04-2016, 11:47 AM
Not uncommon when the NCAA comes after you. Bruce Pearl hired his own

And this goes to show you, it doesn't matter who you are, if you are dirty, you will get hit no matter who your legal counsel is.

BeardoMSU
03-04-2016, 11:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kUjTBId.png

Well done, lol.

You need to do one where he's looking out from inside the cop car his 'mad' face.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Hugh-Freeze-yells-at-fan.jpg

West Houston Dog
03-04-2016, 12:19 PM
''GO DEEP ON THEM".......

Ralph
03-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Could this be a sign that OM has received the NCAA's "addendum" to the NOA, or is the NCAA still investigating currently?

RougeDawg
03-04-2016, 12:23 PM
Why would the current staff need council of the majority of the infractions were track and women's basketball? Plus most of the football infractions were under Nutt and the NCAA has already punished them for the ones under Bucky due to Softie sitting out. Seems very very odd to me and a waste of $$.**

PassInterference
03-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Jill Freeze must be praying extra hard for whoever is trying to hurt her Hugh.

TrapGame
03-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Could this be a sign that OM has received the NCAA's "addendum" to the NOA, or is the NCAA still investigating currently?

Hmmmmmmmm. That's interesting.

Commercecomet24
03-04-2016, 12:30 PM
It's coming...

Amen, Brother! Here's whats going to happen though. He's gonna get busted and become the next Bobby Collins(radioactive in football), but then he's gonna make a fortune going on the Christian talk circuit and tell how he sinned and got swept up in the evils of college football, but how he overcame all that and is now just a humble servant. I was just the patsy but now my eyes have been opened yada yada yada. He was deceived by those devils at UNM and was just trying to do his job to the best of his ability blah blah blah.

ScottH
03-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Jill Freeze must be praying extra hard for whoever is trying to hurt her Hugh.

Jill may just take 1/2 and go at some point

Maybe Briarcrest revenge?

TrapGame
03-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Amen, Brother! Here's whats going to happen though. He's gonna get busted and become the next Bobby Collins(radioactive in football), but then he's gonna make a fortune going on the Christian talk circuit and tell how he sinned and got swept up in the evils of college football, but how he overcame all that and is now just a humble servant. I was just the patsy but now my eyes have been opened yada yada yada. He was deceived by those devils at UNM and was just trying to do his job to the best of his ability blah blah blah.

...and his conscience bothered him like a hot thorn in his flesh...he knew it was wrong but he was under so much pressure by ole miss alums and administration...

Dawgtini
03-04-2016, 12:44 PM
It's coming...

I will commit the moment to VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray, CD, SSD, flash drive, and maybe even stone carvings to be sure all of posterity can view the sanctimonious moment.

Commercecomet24
03-04-2016, 12:50 PM
...and his conscience bothered him like a hot thorn in his flesh...he knew it was wrong but he was under so much pressure by ole miss alums and administration...

You got it, brother! I know his type all to well!

Commercecomet24
03-04-2016, 12:51 PM

You ever see that movie with Steve Martin, Leap of Faith? Thats the biography of Freeze without the redemption in the end lol!

msstate7
03-04-2016, 12:58 PM

C34, you might want to listen to Sankey. We're gonna lose our sec sponsorship here**

maroonmania
03-04-2016, 01:16 PM

Why would he admit to any evils? I mean, aren't we directed as Christians to help those that are less fortunate? Is it Rev. Freezus's fault that those families he helped just happened to have top rated HS football prospects in them? Freezus say "I must obey God rather than the NCAA".

Coach34
03-04-2016, 01:17 PM
C34, you might want to listen to Sankey. We're gonna lose our sec sponsorship here**

Sankey called this morning and said if I post one more thing- he will command Mullen to make Hevesy our recruiting coordinator

Commercecomet24
03-04-2016, 01:26 PM
Why would he admit to any evils? I mean, aren't we directed as Christians to help those that are less fortunate? Is it Rev. Freezus's fault that those families he helped just happened to have top rated HS football prospects in them? Freezus say "I must obey God rather than the NCAA".

Excellent point. There's a ton of ways he could spin it. I can't wait!

maroonmania
03-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Sankey called this morning and said if I post one more thing- he will command Mullen to make Hevesy our recruiting coordinator

Yikes, I would actually prefer NCAA probation to that.

TrapGame
03-04-2016, 01:35 PM

Well, we all know The Almighty is really an om fan.****

BrunswickDawg
03-04-2016, 01:45 PM
Well, we all know The Almighty is really an om fan.****

Must like the cold Abner's Chicken Fingers in the Grove.

Clanga
03-05-2016, 12:14 AM

#Clanga

Clanga
03-05-2016, 12:24 AM

#Clanga