PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss grabs another LB.

drummerdawg
03-03-2016, 05:24 PM
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole-miss-football/former-georgia-linebacker-joins-rebels/

Bothrops
03-03-2016, 06:52 PM
Are we not in the running for anybody to add? Seems like everyone else around here are taking late signees. What about the DE from Holmes CC?

Tripp McNeely
03-03-2016, 07:02 PM
So, UGA missed on a guy, encouraged him to transfer to Juco, and om is claiming they snagged a big one b/c he was once committed to UGA?

Jack Lambert
03-03-2016, 07:10 PM
You would think with all these great recruits Ole Miss has been getting they would not have to take late commers and graduates. They will sign a JUCO QB next year.

Goldendawg
03-03-2016, 07:23 PM
How do their underclassmen who are so great and been promised the moon and stars not get tired of this? Oh, I forgot, still drawing that check.

mic
03-03-2016, 07:25 PM
A juco LB that isn't even ranked in the top 50 of juco players...
Congrats....

Toddyrebel
03-04-2016, 10:06 AM
You would think with all these great recruits Ole Miss has been getting they would not have to take late commers and graduates. They will sign a JUCO QB next year.

next year along with a HS Qb. With the transfer of DK and RB hanging up the pads we only have three Qb's on the roster with one being a senior. So, yeah, we'll sign two Qb's next class. I have no clue of any Juco Qb names at the moment but for the HS Qb I would think the front runner is Tristan Gebbia(Sp?) from California. His dad Rich played TE for OM years ago.

mic
03-04-2016, 10:08 AM
next year along with a HS Qb. With the transfer of DK and RB hanging up the pads we only have three Qb's on the roster with one being a senior. So, yeah, we'll sign two Qb's next class. I have no clue of any Juco Qb names at the moment but for the HS Qb I would think the front runner is Tristan Gebbia(Sp?) from California. His dad Rich played TE for OM years ago.

So....

RIdog
03-04-2016, 01:03 PM

Brave of you ........

BB30
03-04-2016, 02:38 PM

Good Talk

RBritt
03-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Oh enforcer where art thou?

defiantdog
03-04-2016, 03:35 PM

This isn't six pack

Coach34
03-04-2016, 04:20 PM
You would think a school that supposedly had self-imposed some scholarships would not continue to sign people

Mjoelner34
03-04-2016, 04:37 PM
You would think a school that supposedly had self-imposed some scholarships would not continue to sign people

But, at the same time, a graduate transfer from a 2-10 team may be all that they can get to sign.