PDA

View Full Version : TSUN t-shirts

KentuckyDawg13
03-03-2016, 02:37 PM
During the Stefan Moody shooting clinic, aka UM v MSU bball game, I noticed a section of UM fans that were all sporting TSUN t-shirts. Have they embraced Dan Mullen's insult and accepted their new moniker? Is this supposed to anger MSU fans? I thought it was hilarious that they are so stupid they do not realize it is an insult.

Moody just scored another basket.

MSUDawg99
03-03-2016, 02:44 PM
During the Stefan Moody shooting clinic, aka UM v MSU bball game, I noticed a section of UM fans that were all sporting TSUN t-shirts. Have they embraced Dan Mullen's insult and accepted their new moniker? Is this supposed to anger MSU fans? I thought it was hilarious that they are so stupid they do not realize it is an insult.

Moody just scored another basket.

Yes. They handed out TSUN tees to the students yesterday for their student section & also apparently were screaming at Newman calling him "overrated" every time he got the ball. Granted he's been hurt a lot this season & not played his best but this is yet another example of how bad they are as a student body. Worst fans in the SEC. First it was the Teiara McCowan calling her sasquatch during the girls game & then calling Newman overrated. Those folks pretty much just suck at life. Life coaches needed.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-03-2016, 03:07 PM
I don't mind the overrated chants. That's life on the road in SEC or any big time conference. That's pretty tame compared to what a lot of players go through.

Big4Dawg
03-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Getting mad at overated chant? Guy has scored 3 points in two games. I watched him at half time miss 8 3s in a row. He could have shut th up fast but instead all he did was get passed the ball and passed it back.

Maroonandwhite
03-03-2016, 03:13 PM
Let them talk. Their basketball team split the season (at home) with a team that is on the rise. Moody is an extremely talented player. But, I bet there's not nearly as much smack coming out of their mouths next season. Heck, I like our chances to win a couple games in the this year's conference tournament.

Dawg61
03-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Getting mad at overated chant? Guy has scored 3 points in two games. I watched him at half time miss 8 3s in a row. He could have shut th up fast but instead all he did was get passed the ball and passed it back.

Newman has hit the freshman wall. No way he is still thinking he can go pro right?

Big4Dawg
03-03-2016, 03:27 PM
I see no way at this point....he seems very apathetic last night when he played.
I see it 2 ways:
1) frustrated with situation/his play and ready for a fresh start in NBA
2) ready for season to end, get healthy, and improve over offseason and prove himself.

BossDawg
03-03-2016, 03:37 PM
TSUN = That School Under NCAA-investigation

ETA: I can't wait until Howland gets his players in here. Good Lord, I can't wait!

MSUDawg99
03-03-2016, 03:44 PM

No. Pointing out that they are classless bitches with absolutely zero couth. Yeah Newman has been hurt a lot & not played well but the short time he was healthy he played pretty well. He'll get his eval & see what it says & decide then what he'll do next year.

fccee1
03-03-2016, 04:16 PM
I see no way at this point....he seems very apathetic last night when he played.
I see it 2 ways:
1) frustrated with situation/his play and ready for a fresh start in NBA
2) ready for season to end, get healthy, and improve over offseason and prove himself.

Since his initial plan was to be 1 and done I wonder if he is taking care if business in the class room and will be eligible next season??

Ifyouonlyknew
03-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Since his initial plan was to be 1 and done I wonder if he is taking care if business in the class room and will be eligible next season??

He's fine in the classroom.

mparkerfd20
03-03-2016, 04:35 PM
Newman has hit the freshman wall. No way he is still thinking he can go pro right?

I'd rather he not come back if he's not going to make TREMENDOUS and I mean really really TREMENDOUS improvement.

fccee1
03-03-2016, 04:40 PM
He's fine in the classroom.

Good news. Thanks

Raytoraid83
03-03-2016, 04:42 PM
I'd rather he not come back if he's not going to make TREMENDOUS and I mean really really TREMENDOUS improvement.
Lol

Dawg61
03-03-2016, 04:48 PM

He won't have nearly as much pressure to perform at his best next year so he'll be able to relax and just play. I expect that alone will help him tremendously not to mention a year of teaching from Howland and a year in the weight room. Newman will be lightning fast on the court with a deadly three point shot. I hope he comes back for his sake and for ours.

maroonmania
03-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Yes. They handed out TSUN tees to the students yesterday for their student section & also apparently were screaming at Newman calling him "overrated" every time he got the ball. Granted he's been hurt a lot this season & not played his best but this is yet another example of how bad they are as a student body. Worst fans in the SEC. First it was the Teiara McCowan calling her sasquatch during the girls game & then calling Newman overrated. Those folks pretty much just suck at life. Life coaches needed.

The only thing I miss about Renardo Sidney is the way he played in Oxford. They always pissed him off enough that he had his best games just because they motivated him.

Ifyouonlyknew
03-03-2016, 04:56 PM

Not sure if serious