PDA

View Full Version : So OM gets a graduate transfer from Oregon State!!

Bucky Dog
03-02-2016, 11:57 PM
Saw tonight where OM is getting a graduate transfer from OSU and can play immediately next year. Just so happens he is a LB and lead their team in tackles last year. Coincidentally OM has the biggest need at LB next year. Heppin is still going on! It just amazes me how this is happening and they think no one believes it is all above board.

Lumpy Chucklelips
03-03-2016, 12:01 AM
I wish we would look for grad transfers.

chef dixon
03-03-2016, 12:11 AM
Meh. Brandon Maye from Clemson didn't work out for us. Masoli lost to Jacksonville State. Grad transfers in football aren't typically high impact. If they are really good they'd probably be going to the NFL instead.

I just think its funny the guy chose a team that has NCAA business in the air right now.

TUSK
03-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Hmmmmm..... sounds familiar....

chef dixon
03-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Hmmmmm..... sounds familiar....

I think these guys were probably Mike Riley guys and are taking the first bus out of town when given the chance to play without penalty.

BeardoMSU
03-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Meh. Brandon Maye from Clemson didn't work out for us. Masoli lost to Jacksonville State. Grad transfers in football aren't typically high impact. If they are really good they'd probably be going to the NFL instead.

I just think its funny the guy chose a team that has NCAA business in the air right now.

This.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
03-03-2016, 01:17 AM
Saw tonight where OM is getting a graduate transfer from OSU and can play immediately next year. Just so happens he is a LB and lead their team in tackles last year. Coincidentally OM has the biggest need at LB next year. Heppin is still going on! It just amazes me how this is happening and they think no one believes it is all above board.

Beaver going after beavers...nice

SDDawg
03-03-2016, 01:19 AM
Dude is not a high impact SEC guy, he's a body on the depth chart.

TUSK
03-03-2016, 01:42 AM
I think these guys were probably Mike Riley guys and are taking the first bus out of town when given the chance to play without penalty.

I cringe when I think that Bammer actually tried to hire that cat...