PDA

View Full Version : The Bafoom Tin Foil hatters are at it again

Coach34
02-29-2016, 12:26 PM
I decided to make my Twitter account private for awhile- Keep in mind I didnt remove the 500 OM followers I already have- just made it private- and the Bafoom idiots have deduced its because the SEC office has told me to be quiet. Apparently now the SEC, BearShark lawyers, and even State has decided to attack Steve and Elitedawgs for talking about OM being under investigation.

"came up with his super private board all about the same time. Rumor has it a BearLawyer was screenshotting things. Wonderful things."

"If you'll notice, Steve has been pretty silent lately too."

"I heard a rumor that we had some people pushing on this. It's possible that they either got word from the SEC, or MSU, to cool it, or they got word from some lawyers that certain things would be pursued if they didn't cool it."

"I don't doubt that either. Probably a combination of both. "

" I think it's more than just a coincidence that they've gone quiet on this topic."

"He, Bounds, and Steve have clearly been on a smear campaign. They think they're doing something good for MSU by spending serious efforts to try to create a negative Ole Miss PR buzz. I think they've over-stepped though, and they're likely in a position now where they're starting to get some threats. That, or like I said, maybe it's the SEC office and Sankey pushing MSU to act on this."

Hey dumbshits- we havent heard from the SEC, State, or any BearShark lawyers. Its ok for Steve to request the NOA. It's ok for Steve and Elitedawgs to talk about what is going on with the OM investigation. We wont have any BearShark lawyers after us because alot of what we are talking about is true- and your people dont want court subpoenas sent to people to come testify under oath. I GUARAN-DAMN-TEE you that.

Its simply quiet because A) waiting on the NOA to be released and the OM response....B) NCAA has been interviewing and nothing new has leaked out.

msstate7
02-29-2016, 12:29 PM
Greg Sankey asking you to keep quiet... You've arrived, C34

starkvegasdawg
02-29-2016, 12:44 PM
I figured you were quiet because you're not supposed to be on your phone during your frequent trips to Hattiesburg. Just haven't had time.

Travelingdawg
02-29-2016, 12:54 PM
Well I just had a reb tell me that his Dr. told him this morning that it is all swept under the rug, for him not to worry about a thing.

Coach34
02-29-2016, 01:04 PM
Well I just had a reb tell me that his Dr. told him this morning that it is all swept under the rug, for him not to worry about a thing.

9 over 3 baby....9 over 3

TrapGame
02-29-2016, 01:12 PM

Wishful thinking. There ain't a rug big enough to sweep that pile of shit under.

They're falsifying grades and ACT scores to get recruits into OM. The NCAA will not let that go. That's some serious shit.

SignalToNoise
02-29-2016, 01:20 PM
They sound like a bunch of 10 year old boys that have watched too man espionage movies, but in reality they are grown men. What a bunch of mental giants. Good lord.

Coach34
02-29-2016, 01:25 PM
I was just introduced to their new board. Holy shit they are hilarious.

I said Treadwell would be the slowest WR at the Combine? No the **** I didnt
Sankey is telling me to cool it? That's my favorite
Rebel on the new secret board? No there isnt- everyone on it has to prove they are a State grad
Nicknames we give them thread
Jerry the Drunk ripping me? Jerry is funny guy that loves making poop jokes. If I gave a shit about any of it- I'd block him.

That group is a treasure.

Political Hack
02-29-2016, 01:25 PM
The last thing OM wants around this is any kind of civil action where discovery becomes viable. If they sued any of those three folks right now, we'd all be jumping for joy. In fact, this makes me think everyone should ratchet up the heat a little more just to entice them. I'd love for one of their idiot lawyers to try it. Motion to get it moved, bring in the subjects of the discussion for depositions, and start requesting phone, bank, mortgage, insurance, bills, and other statements. Gonna need the entire 2013 classes W-2's for the last eight years (freshman in high school - now). Talking about a field day.

All that said, they're not that dumb.

Political Hack
02-29-2016, 01:27 PM
Lol. You have to ride a goat at Applebee's in Hattiesburg to get on the super secret board.

BeastMan
02-29-2016, 01:29 PM
If this is the idiot board what does that make that crazy drivel and conspiracy theories?

https://fishofgold.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/1396489816894.jpg

Dawgbite
02-29-2016, 01:50 PM
If this is the idiot board what does that make that crazy drivel and conspiracy theories?

https://fishofgold.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/1396489816894.jpg

I am sorry to say that I actually know this guy. He is currently shaping the minds of your children.

BeastMan
02-29-2016, 01:52 PM
I am sorry to say that I actually know this guy. He is currently shaping the minds of your children.

Haha. Really? I google image searched "tin foil hat" and that came up.

Dawgbite
02-29-2016, 01:58 PM
He is a school teacher within a 50 mile radius of Starkville. That was his costume for a church Halloween carnival if I remember correctly, it made the rounds on Facebook.

Jack Lambert
02-29-2016, 02:20 PM
You would think there would be a recourse for someone who is consistently being threaten for a law suit by a lawyer to intimidate you. Isn't there some ethical board or something that controls misconduct of officers of the court?

Coach34
02-29-2016, 02:33 PM
You would think there would be a recourse for someone who is consistently being threaten for a law suit by a lawyer to intimidate you. Isn't there some ethical board or something that controls misconduct of officers of the court?

We would have State lawyers line up to be able to subpoena OM recruits, parents, and such. Could you imagine the guys that signed with other schools hammering them? What those Toolbags dont understand is that the NCAA doesnt have subpoena power- so hiding things from them is helluva lot easier than hiding things in a court of law.

Proving in a court of law how you went from living in a house worth 40K to a house worth 200K after you signed a college scholarship is a much different animal. Especially when you have to do it under oath.

Commercecomet24
02-29-2016, 02:40 PM
C34 please don't ever stop harrassing those idiots.

RIdog
02-29-2016, 03:09 PM

Haha , i actually thought it was Yancy at first glance . :)

JoseBrown
02-29-2016, 03:12 PM
I figured you were quiet because you're not supposed to be on your phone during your frequent trips to Hattiesburg. Just haven't had time.

I would imagine there is a collection of keys and electronic devices before the meetings begin.**

blacklistedbully
02-29-2016, 03:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfd8SIOqVV0

I want in! Wait, is there any paddling or sex with goats involved?

starkvegasdawg
02-29-2016, 03:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfd8SIOqVV0

I want in! Wait, is there any paddling or sex with goats involved?

No. You just have to describe in 100 words or less how you'd comfort Layla Kiffin during her time of sorrow.

Jack Lambert
02-29-2016, 03:32 PM
No. You just have to describe in 100 words or less how you'd comfort Layla Kiffin during her time of sorrow.

I could say that with one word.

BossDawg
02-29-2016, 03:40 PM
They sound like a bunch of 10 year old boys that have watched too man espionage movies, but in reality they are grown men. What a bunch of mental giants. Good lord.

This. It's what they do. They make up "feel good" lies, convince themselves they are true, then they're told to other UM fans, and those UM fans just believe them without questioning a thing. Then they run off to the Spirit or NAFOOM and type out a bunch of trash, trying to be one of those guys "in the know" that will calm the masses. What a bunch of goobers lol. They're entire existence is built on lies.

BulldogBear
02-29-2016, 03:48 PM

Just needs a burner phone for those trips!***

Dawgbite
02-29-2016, 03:53 PM
I could say that with one word.

Mustache Ride is two words!

SDDawg
02-29-2016, 04:34 PM
Lol. You have to ride a goat at Applebee's in Hattiesburg to get on the super secret board.

I have been to that Applebee's. Just eating there is enough of an initiation. LOL (no offense, Applebee's fans)

Schultzy
02-29-2016, 05:13 PM
Hell, Robertson reported just the other day two more UNM asst. coaches had lawyered up to try to weather the NCAA allegations.

After all this investigating a slap on the wrist would make the NCAA look foolish and they know it so any talk of sweeping things under the rug is misinformation and wishful thinking.

State82
02-29-2016, 05:23 PM
That group is a treasure.

If those dipsticks actually possess a degree from UNM then it is a sad, sad commentary on higher education in the state of Mississippi.

RougeDawg
02-29-2016, 05:27 PM
Are we sure they are wearing tin foil hats? From their delusional posts and thought processes, one would think they are wearing helmets made of lead.

shannondawg
02-29-2016, 06:17 PM
They better not get a scum lawyer , cause they would send them down the creek in a minute to save Freeze's ass.

Hell, Robertson reported just the other day two more UNM asst. coaches had lawyered up to try to weather the NCAA allegations.

After all this investigating a slap on the wrist would m
ake the NCAA look foolish and they know it so any talk of sweeping things under the rug is misinformation and wishful thinking.

Dawgology
02-29-2016, 06:34 PM
I would like to be part of the secret board. I can easily prove I'm a State grad. That being said, if there is no paddling or goat sex then I'm not as interested in it as I was at first.

Dolphus Raymond
02-29-2016, 07:50 PM
Did anybody say goat sex?!!